... Okay, so the name's Regland

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
R

Regland

Original poster
I am a new roleplayer who started roleplaying some months ago. That means, I'm a total newbie with little vocabulary. Please don't be confused if I repeat some words in one line, I'm confused about the word I have to use ;;

I heard from my friend about this Forum. To be honest, the word "Iwaku" sounds like a cheerful and happy word for me, and God, I was surprised when I first saw the Forum's appearance. I mean, it's dark. I thought that the background will be white with some rainbows and stuffs.

... Okay, that wasn't important.

So, I don't know what else to write in this place, so I'm gonna use the "About You" survey.
... And that, too, isn't important, actually.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Regland.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm just gonna be honest, I'm a girl. No mysteries, no lies. Believe me.

How old are you?
13-years-old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeah, I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. Though, I've only roleplaying for some months.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like both, actually. Group Roleplays means that there'll be more people for my character to interact with. And with single partner, I can focus on one character without thinking about another character.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I like running through grassy meadows! Like, WEEEEE!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAYS?
RING-DING-DING-DING-DINGERINGEDING!
GERING-DING-DING-DING-DINGERINGEDING!

Welcome to Iwaku and please make yourself at home! Hope to RP with you sometime.

Hi there Regland, welcome to Iwaku!