Okay, okay..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Hey, everyone. I've lost my buzz in roleplaying lately, I guess nothing seems fun anymore. I even came off as a really mean person to someone and I'm pretty sure they hate me now. I don't know what's going on.

But the thing is, I would really like to TRY and do some unique ideas. It's worth a try I guess.

1st Idea
Probably no sexual intercourse will be involved, but I want something gory and exciting. Action and brains spilled on the floor! It can work with murderers or zombies, perhaps even war?

2nd Idea
Yeah, I can see that not many people like furry. Yet I've gotten really into it. I want to do a humanxfurry shipping, simple as that.

3rd Idea
I have two young characters, Yuri, and Aiko. And I'd like to do a roleplay with them. We can work out ideas later.
tZbsWuH.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________

That's it so far, people.

Actually! I have to say a little something. I will lose interest if sex happens to early in the roleplay, I just don't feel like there's much to do after that. I also really hate serious people, like ones who don't understand jokes..

Well, that's it.. yeah.. :/

*Sits down and sighs*

I dunno really what you want to do for a rp but I'm willing to do another Rp, what more exactly do you wanna do?

Everyone says I'm too confusing... *Sigh*

That's all I want to do, pretty much. A lot of other ideas are boring.

I like your first idea a lot. Your third idea would be my second best.
But it sounds pretty cool, we could be a murderer and a cop or something. Or a murder duo running away from cops. I dunno. Sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.