Oi from someone a little lost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

Tanzinite

Original poster
Ok, I figured I'd use the template thing:

What do you prefer to be called? Tanz

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl, but I'd like to think I'm a bit of a mystery...

How old are you? 18

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am kind of new to roleplaying. Only started a couple months ago but love it dearly. I have been writing stories since I was about 11 (on a regular basis)

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Anything

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Either, depending on my mood.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Um, how about whole albums. Thirty Seconds to Mars' albums LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS and This Is War appear to have taken over my life.

THIS IS WAR! The fight is won, the war is done, lift your hands towards the sun!
That line sends shivers into me each time...
Hi, I'm Wildpelt!

Warriors? :D

Haven't read those books in a LONG time.

I idolize them!

They are good for sure

Just not my thing anymore

So what other kinds of rps are you into?

Well, I like anything Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Horror (I enjoy writing gore a bit too much), and then Period kind of stuff (like a specific setting in the past). I also like rping animals so long as they aren't made humanoid. If I'm going to rp a wolf, I'll do a real wolf, not a wolf standing on two legs with a gun. That's pretty much a werewolf. That's for a different rp anyway.

Hmm...So you enjoy fantasy? Medieval times?

Yeah, but I can be pretty picky. Actually finding an rp I want to develop a character for can take a lot of effort. I put a lot of time into my characters, so a great plot is essential. I also reuse old characters and redevelop them if I think their personality would fit the situation. I guess I'm lazy in that regard.

I wouldn't call that bad, just picky!

I love 30 Seconds to Mars. @__@ They are one of my favorites!

Welcome to the community! :D

OH BOY THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS

shocker ;)

(love you Tanz)

OMG you have heard of dem Kuroh??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I love 30 Seconds to Mars. @__@ They are one of my favorites!

Welcome to the community! :D

and yes they are a favourite of mine too

YEH i heard of dem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how craycray

OMGIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

But actually tho

Of course I have <3
I wonder who showed it to me?