Oh

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Habition

Original poster
Wow, hello, I'm Habition
I'm super new here, but this site looks cool and fun from what I've seen of it so far

I've been roleplaying for a super long time now and I can say honestly that I know the general lingo of all the RP bullshit, so I'm not new like that, luckily
You'll find that I'm vague and really air-headed and just plain oblivious, I ask a lot of questions about things before I actually understand them
I love YouTube, I practically live for creepy movies and stories and shit, I apologize way too much, and I once ate an entire tennis ball sized jawbreaker in under three hours

And that's all I can think of

I wish I was better at this introductions thing hahahahhh

Hello Habition! Welcome to the community! I hope you have a good time here at Iwaku. If you need help finding a roleplay that suits your needs don't hesitate to ask me and I will help you out!

Reactions: 2 people
When I was a kid, I had a giant jawbreaker and I think it took me a year to eat it. O__O

Welcome to the site, Habition!

Iwaku is turbo cool and all the fun!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to Iwaku!

If you wanna get to know the community head to the cbox or the general chat

If you wanna get acclimated to some of our role-plays I suggest hitting up the Jump Ins

If you want more advanced, plot heavy material check out the other boards!

And lastly, If you have questions you can PM me or any of the staff~

Hmm. For a moment there, I thought you were going to say that you ate an entire tennis ball. That would have been rather bemusing. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.