Oh um... hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FetusMaknae

Original poster
I'm Phoebe and as you can see I'm very new to this forum. I'm 15 and I'm Australian. I like K-Pop and my favourite band is Exo. I hope I have a great time here. ^^

OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU JOINED!! :D

(My hands hurt because I was clapping hard... ; v ; )

Welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy it on here! ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku Phoebe! Hopefully you find you like it here. ^_^

OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU JOINED!! :D

(My hands hurt because I was clapping hard... ; v ; )

Welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy it on here! ^_^
Thanks Ocean, I hope there's other people on here who likes K-Pop like me. I know you do. :3

Thanks Ocean, I hope there's other people on here who likes K-Pop like me. I know you do. :3

There is bound to be!
I'm sure I've seen some people on here that like k-pop! I know there's people that like anime.

There is bound to be!
I'm sure I've seen some people on here that like k-pop! I know there's people that like anime.
Awesome. Because I really want to start a roleplay involving K-Pop idols.

Howdy Phoebe! :D glad to see you have buddies already!<3 welcome to the community!

Howdy Phoebe! :D glad to see you have buddies already!<3 welcome to the community!
Thank you for the kind welcome. Shin-Jones is my best friend and she was the one who invited me to the forum. ^w^

I'm really, really, happy you decided to join, Phoebe!

1. Because this is a wonderful place to roleplay,methought. Haven't roleplayed here myself because for some reason Imm scared.
2. You cold meet some really cool roleplayers. :)
3. Now I know someone and I'll be less scared!
4. And so much more!!

I would make a parody of a K-Pop song to welcome you to the forums but I'm a little hazy on my Korean right now (by which I mean I know none at all XD)... Anyway, welcome, FetusMaknae!

*Throws confetti* Welcome to Iwaku, I would say I'd give you cake, but computers are lacking in the point to point transportation ability for moving baked goods across the ocean. Sorry!

Oh wait...

:birthday::coffee: Cake and bonus coffee!

Here's hoping you enjoy yourself here, it's a pretty awesome place!

*spots EXO mentioned and pops up out of nowhere* Someone say EXO and K-pop? *smiles* New friend~! *hugs*

*spots EXO mentioned and pops up out of nowhere* Someone say EXO and K-pop? *smiles* New friend~! *hugs*
Friend~ /hugs back/ Yay someone who can some K-Pop roleplays with me~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.