1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Oh um... hey!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FetusMaknae, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Phoebe and as you can see I'm very new to this forum. I'm 15 and I'm Australian. I like K-Pop and my favourite band is Exo. I hope I have a great time here. ^^

2. OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU JOINED!! :D

(My hands hurt because I was clapping hard... ; v ; )

Welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy it on here! ^_^

3. Welcome to Iwaku Phoebe! Hopefully you find you like it here. ^_^

4. Thanks Ocean, I hope there's other people on here who likes K-Pop like me. I know you do. :3

5. Thanks Santario! Hopefully I will. ^^

6. There is bound to be!
    I'm sure I've seen some people on here that like k-pop! I know there's people that like anime.

7. Awesome. Because I really want to start a roleplay involving K-Pop idols.

8. Omg, awesome!! *.*

9. Howdy Phoebe! :D glad to see you have buddies already!<3 welcome to the community!

10. Thank you for the kind welcome. Shin-Jones is my best friend and she was the one who invited me to the forum. ^w^

11. I'm really, really, happy you decided to join, Phoebe!

1. Because this is a wonderful place to roleplay,methought. Haven't roleplayed here myself because for some reason Imm scared.
    2. You cold meet some really cool roleplayers. :)
    3. Now I know someone and I'll be less scared!
    4. And so much more!!

12. Welcome to Iwaku, Phoebe!

13. I would make a parody of a K-Pop song to welcome you to the forums but I'm a little hazy on my Korean right now (by which I mean I know none at all XD)... Anyway, welcome, FetusMaknae!

14. *Throws confetti* Welcome to Iwaku, I would say I'd give you cake, but computers are lacking in the point to point transportation ability for moving baked goods across the ocean. Sorry!

Oh wait...

:birthday::coffee: Cake and bonus coffee!

Here's hoping you enjoy yourself here, it's a pretty awesome place!

15. Thanks everyone for you warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. *spots EXO mentioned and pops up out of nowhere* Someone say EXO and K-pop? *smiles* New friend~! *hugs*

17. xD

See, Phoebe? There are people! xD

18. Friend~ /hugs back/ Yay someone who can some K-Pop roleplays with me~ ^^

19. Yes, all the K-pop roleplays *smiles*

20. Ahha sweet! Hey if you ever want to do a K-Pop roleplay with me, let me know~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.