Oh No.. <3

D

Drunken-Rabbit

Original poster
It seems Iwaku has sucked me back in again. I need me some RP's my loverlies! I'm open to any kind of genre, just give me a call, I'm your gal ;)

I wish I could catch more people. I've got one person signed up for Utoria, and none for Saving eternity

Well you've got me for Saving Eternity!

Hey, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I'm a bit of a roleplay veteran, but I'm new to forums roleplay. I would love to do some 1 on 1 with you. I prefer roleplaying as female characters, and I enjoy romance, though not the love at first sight crap. My dream story is a society under a totalitarian government, exploring citizen life in a world where citizens are closely monitored, and have little freedom.

I'm looking for a Vampire Diaries based rp. Different plot, though. If you're familiar with/ a fan of it, at all?
This is my general idea.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/vampire-diaries-sort-of.34305/

I'm specifically looking for a Damon, but I'd be more than happy to play something you've been craving in return. Provided I'm familiar with it, if it's a fandom. If not, I'm generally pretty fantastic at creating my own characters.