1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Oh Lord.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lost Monarchies, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! Buon Pomeriggio!

I am Lost Monarchies, but you all can call me Lost for short or Monarchies if you're trying to win my heart; which should be all the time. If you could not tell, I am new to the site, but I am not new to roleplaying. Hell, I have been 'playing with roles' on various different sites for 7+ years now. I hope this can be a new home to me and that I will find another the long term partner of my dreams. Just a little bit about me:
    • I am twenty-two.
    • I am majoring in Creative Writing and will, hopefully, get a degree in Video Game designing as well in the future.
    • I am aroused by the coding you can do here and I can't wait to make some of my own.
    • Don't let my sarcastic wit and comedic persona fool you. I am serious 95% of the time, especially when I write. Well, maybe 80%.
    • I can't wait for Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5 to come out so I can stop ripping off my clothes in agony.

#1 Lost Monarchies, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! I love your avatar~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.