Oh, hey, look, I'm here.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

Seriack

Original poster
Well, I'm glad Lusterless Nova told me about this place... Seems like it will be pretty interesting here! And yes, just like him, I am a brony... I'll have to create some new characters if I'm going to try out some the other RPs... But that's easy enough... Right?

Riiiight...?

Right.

Easy as pie, and almost as delicious.

Welcome : )

Yes, yes, Welcome! Bronies are the best kind of people in my book! Then again, I'm a pegasister so I guess my viewpoints are biased haha

It's nice to meet you! And it may just be due to the fact that I've just revived my spirit for roleplay, but it can be a tad confusing at first. I don't mean roleplay itself I more so mean the site. I wish it'd be more apparent when somebody replies to your post in a roleplay :tongue: but oh well!

Oh look who i have found. Hi Seriack. Glad you made it to this side.

Hello there friend of a friend! :D Welcome to the site!

Ahhh, I lost this site for a bit due to having to restart my computer to get the internet to work. Glad I remembered my password X3. Thanks for all the welcomes! Oh, and Diana... I loved Road to El Dorado(I believe that is what your avatar pic is... I may be mistaken, been a while since I last watched any good ol' animated cartoon movies(Ack, mouthful....) other than MLP. T'was, and is, a good movie.

Yes, it is quite awesome and one of my favorites! 8D