Oh hai there! :3

• Thread starter MaySun Raii-Chu Dawn
  • Start date
M

MaySun Raii-Chu Dawn

Original poster
Sooooo......I'm new here and all.........anyone wish to help me get started?

..............xD:bananaman:

Hello and welcome!

This guide may help you out!

Role Play 101

My name is Tetsuri!

I hope you enjoy your sty here! =^___^=

Help is my middle name! No, actually it's Cheree, but tell someone and I'll slaughter you. ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku, May! My name is Iliana and it's a pleasure! Here's a few links for getting started and making stuff easy as pie!

The Academy - Join! Do exercises! Ask for mentors!

Jump Ins - Ready to rp nao? NAO? Join then, gosh. These don't require bios either!

One on One's - Want it to be just you and another? Answer or make your own request here!

Anything else you need, tap one of the people with the blue names! We're here to help!

Welcome to Iwaku!

That guide *Points up to Tetsu's post* Is freaking amazing, and a great starting point to Iwaku and forum RP in general.

Let us know if you have any -other- questions : )

Good lord, you people work fast. Maysun here is an old friend of mine from my days of rping on fb. Please make her feel welcome and help her out.

Also, welcome to Iwaku.

Darn! They already help you, I am always so fashionably late for this kinds of stuff.

Anyways, I, Doxa, welcome you to the Community! Please let us know if you have any questions so we can answer them and help you out.

Y'all are awesome :) Thanks so much for the help!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm late.. sorry >.>
Anwyho.. what everyone else said with helping and such =P

Hello Maysun, and welcome to Iwaku!!!!

Selenite here, pleased to meet you!
Have some cookies, now that I see you're besides the pool enjoying your day.
coconut-chocolate-cookies-ck-l.jpg

Oh I bet you'll feel welcomed here-
you will!
Our community is pretty friendly and mainly harmless, despite the occasional threat.
Sort of.
Bleh.
See you!!!!

-steals a cookie- Why didn't I get cookies when I got here? -eats cookie-

Lol it's cuz I'm cuter then you :P And thank you! I love cookies!

Well, better late than never for me to greet.

Hey there, my name is Tenchi-Roku. I'm the local ninja around here, so youcan call me Tenchi.

It's nice to meet you, May.

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! A new member on the site! Hope you enjoy your visit if you need a friend let me know!

Hey, I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube! Welcome to Iwaku, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here :D This is one of the friendliest communities I have ever experienced and I hope you come to feel the same way. I recommend you go to the chatbox whenever you have time. Its a great way to get to know many of the active members of the website! To go there, look towards the top of the site and click on chatbox---->cbox main

Hey MaySun. As you have already noticed the staff members are helpful and friendly, so be sure to bug them if you need even more help than they've already provided. ;) Welcome to Iwaku!