Oh Gods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatBirb

Original poster
Hi! I'm CatBirb!

So, I came here looking for a decent forum area to RP with my lovely friends.

I draw traditional art as a hobby~
I'm a bit of a noob at iwaku, so any advice is appreciated!
I'm looking forward to making new friends and roleplaying my derpy characters. > w <

Reactions: __oisin__
Hello! Welcome to Iwaku! My roommate is out and I've nothing to do so I will welcome people while everyone else isn't watching!

There's plenty of helpful resources scattered about the site, and more importantly there are plenty of helpful people willing to teach you a thing or two for FREE OwO

Enjoy your time, and get to writing!

Greetings, fellow Roleplayian! <3

I'd love to help you out with anything you need. What kind of stuff are you into? And could I see some of your art?

Welcome, Catbirb! Nice to meet you. I'm Moody! =D

Hmm... As for where you might start, Sir Basil made a guide to help you jump in quickly!

Hue hue hue I really like your username! Hullo Catbirb and welcome to Iwaku! If your profile is your art, I really really like it. We have lossa people here who would love to help and the Newbie Care Package also exists (if you haven't checked it out already) FILLED with people who are very friendly and happy to lend a guiding hand~

Hihi Catbirb! >:D Weeeelcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.