Oh God I'm Too Awkward For This

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by CalliopeDream, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Hi!! I'm Traci. I'm sort of newish to RPs so forgive me if maybe I don't know much of the "lingo."

I only started RPing maybe a couple months ago and it was just a little with a few friends. I'm craving several good RPs now though, so hopefully this'll be the place to find some!! I'd really love to make some awesome friends and have a few great RPs. <3

I can't really think of anything to say that I haven't filled out on my profile... I like MxM (yaoi) roleplays that are preferable scifi/supernatural/fantasy/you know what I mean.

I'm gonna go lurk around now and see if I can make a friend or two. I hope to see you around! <3

2. Welcome, you should hit up the mature section corresponding to your age group if you like MxM, and I'm sure they would love to help you get settled in the Academy :3!

I just registered yesterday so I can't help you more, I'm afraid!

3. Ok, thank you very much!! I'm so looking forward to it! :D

4. You're welcome, have fun ;)!

5. :O I noticed your title as "Zombie Slayer" does this perhaps mean we have another person who likes a RP to do with zombies?! If you do, please check out this!

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=14992&p=407959

I know it seems a little desperate, but unfortunately I am a little desperate, so forgive my desperatocity. (no, that is not a word.)

6. Well, that looks pretty neat, but I honestly just don't understand that DnD style stuff... I've tried more than once to be part of table-tops, but I'm just lost the whole time. Sorry :C

7. Welcome to Iwaku. I am diggin' your avatar, hope you enjoy your time here!