1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
Oh shit. shitshitshit! My cheque didn't go in... I need that for rent and food and bills. Not to mention this month is my fucking lease renewal Okay Terra, breathe, just breathe. I can't do much at the moment cuz of the long weekend and all Eliza coming over today and spending Tuesday with me, we'll get it all sorted out then and she can dial the phone so I don't have a panic attack because of my nearly crippling phone anxiety and then I'll talk to my worker and everything will be fine... right?

God sometimes I think things could be so much easier if I could just get a job and didn't have to rely on Disability... And then I remember no one is hiring near where I live or if they are it's something I can't physically do and that my anxiety would get in the way and I'd probably have a melt down during the interview anyway.

I just really need a hug

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*BIG MAJOR HUG FROM SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS AND HOPES YOU FEEL BETTER*