Off to War attempt two

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inkheart789

Original poster
So this is one of those cliche roleplays, but I've been wanting to do this story for awhile and it has always fallen through. I've even posted it on here and then the person who wanted to rp with me never replied. If you are interested please be reliable, post at least ones a weekish. I understand if you have a busy week, but I don't want this one to keep dying. As the title suggests the guy in this does go off to war. But here is the main overview:

Guy and girl have been best friends throughout high school, have told each other everything and they have a close groups of friends that they would always hang out with. At the start they will be at the beach party after graduation from high school. The girl keeps talking about college and how great it will be, but what will the guy do? Will he tell her he isn't coming with anymore and that he is actually going into the military?

I would like to be the girl and am looking for someone to play the guy. Eventually I would like this to turn into letters written back and forth between them. If you're interested that's great :) just comment below. If you have some knowledge of fighting that would be great, if not you can just make it up as we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.