Of Beats & Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marshinova

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nothing is truly black and white. We are taught to think as such though. Our minds are numbed to the truth and everything is shrouded in a haze. Fantasy is a fairy-tale and reality is the dream. Everything can be explain, or can it? What if your eyes were to clear and your mind began to accept things for what it is and not what your are told it was? What is you woke from your logic induced coma and embraced the world for what it was? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What is your preachers were sinners?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The sinners saints? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What is the beat of the music brought you to life more than the woman that birthed you? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What if you could open your eye so see that the underworld and the one of the mortals were one.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Mingling with sin and holiness. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What if?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hello! I've had this idea for a while now & thought I'd finally post is to see if it would interest anyone else! The setting of the plot is centered within the night life of Las Vegas, where all the "species" thrive. As I'm sure you've guess from the introduction, normal humans normally don't recognize the creatures that walk amongst them and said creatures are anything from Demons to Angels to Vampires and more![/BCOLOR]

If you're interested the only requirement is that you can be on par with my writing and will help carry the plot along. By all means, your character can have their own purpose and be any species. Also someone who can discuss the plot with me so it doesn't get boring. Be prepared for many dramatic, intense, and possibly stressful moments. Can do FxF or MxF

I'm happy to discuss anything else and give more insight through PM!
Please, feel free to message if you're interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.