October Movie Weekend: Spooky and Scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav

most ardently
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
[dash= red]
movie_banner.png

IWAKU MOVIE NIGHT: OCTOBER EDITION

You, dear Iwaku member, are cordially invited to Iwaku's movie night! Using the Rabb.it online program, which is free to sign-up and use, we will be watching movies together as a group all weekend. Whether you're looking to hang-out with fellow Iwaku members, watching some free movies, or just hang out and casually chat-- this is definitely the event for you!

Check out Rabb.It

A special Iwaku movie night room will be generated about a half hour prior to each event and you are welcome to join in. Staff members and interns will be present under their staff usernames for easy identification.

THE INVITE

When: October 28th and 29th, 2017 starting at 18:00 CST (6PM Central Time) for each night - Come when you can, leave when you must!
Where: Rabb.it Iwaku movie room
What: We will be doing two movie nights! One spooky (family friendly Halloween) on Saturday the 28th and another scary (bloody, gory, slasher fun) on Sunday the 29th.

We're doing something a little different this time around and letting people vote on which movies they want to watch! Voting can be done for SPOOKY HERE and SCARY HERE
Who: Any Iwaku member wishing to join us!

Join in: JOIN IN

[/dash]

Last edited:
Awwww yissss!!! Get off at four on Saturday and have no work Sunday!!!! I'm gonna try and join in~ :D

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Kitti
Annnnd the winners are...

Train to Busan
+
An American Werewolf in London

For the Scary night! Zombies and werewolves, a classic combo :D

Coraline
+
Corpse Bride

For the Spooky night! Clearly Tim Burton's creepy films have won the favours of all of your hearts.

See you all this weekend!

Thanks to everyone who joined in on Spooky night. (:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
We're live! :D

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Thanks to everyone who was there!

I think we all got a little surprised by how Train to Busan turned out, but I think it's in my top 10 favourite movies! :D

RAMBO DAD SHALL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.