Obsessive/Yandere Sub looking for Dom (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes
s we can really get into. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

YC and MC went to the same junior high, albeit rolled in different social circles. YC was rather popular, athletic, smart, attractive; everything a parent could dream of. Not to mention the girls in school. MC was the exact opposite. A loner, nerdy, not at all sports worthy, almost always violent; he was basically a social pariah. On top of all that, he often cross dressed and was openly gay. YC grew into adulthood gracefully, never even knowing MC beyond rumors. MC, on the other hand, was thrust into adulthood with a screwy mentality and an obsession he never grew out of: YC. While he was being ignored, he'd watched YC from afar for all three years of junior high and grew to love him excessively, though he never got the courage to confess to him. After junior high, YC ended up moving away to attend a prestigious school on a scholarship and they didn't see each other for nearly nine years.
Then it all changed.
YC transfers to MC's college in their junior year, girlfriend/boyfriend in tow. When the two run into each other, YC is instantly captivated by MC, who is now extremely charismatic. Little does he know, MC obsession never wore off. Seeing YC again only makes it stronger. The two begin to hang out more and more often, MC flirting and seducing shamelessly the whole while. As they grow closer, it becomes more apparent how unstable MC is. He continues to follow YC, threaten his lover, stir up trouble wherever he goes all in the name of love. What will the two do in the wake of a vicious new feeling neither of them understand?

----------
If you're interested just PM me or reply here!

Still looking for a partner? This sounds really interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.