Oblivionstem's requests

O

Oblivionstem

Original poster
Hi guys, this will be my request thread that I will update regularly with my 1x1 interests and ideas. a little about me first. Typically, I try to write two paragraphs at the least, usually more, though it really depends on my mood, and the time of day. Also, if you're writing more, or less, I will probably try to match whatever you are typing. I will able to reply probably everyday, on week days during the evening because of College, though at the weekends and middle of the week any time really, GMT.

If you want romance to be part of the plot then that's fine with me, though I do not do guyxguy stuff, never. Sorry :c I just don't feel comfortable doing it.

Also, if you don't like my ideas, but you have your own, please PM me, I like a vast variety of stuff. ^^

My Ideas
(Will add later, suggest yours though ^^)

I'm interested in a onexone ^^ would you like it to be mature or no?

Sure :) I'm fine with mature themes if you are, PM me with the details and I will get back to you later, getting ready for College right now.

I don't really have many ideas. Have anything in mind?

I do actually have an RP which died a while ago if you want to give it a try.

I'm interested in starting an rp with you. If you are. PM me when you have time.

[MENTION=2725]Joker Quinn[/MENTION]: Who are you talking to? I'm pretty sure it's Oblivion, but I don't want to seem rude and ignore you

I was sorry I should have mentioned that somewhere in my post. But I would be interested in starting a roleplay with you Tracker, as well if you are interested.

Hiya,

I'd be interested in figuring something out with you. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Toodles!