Obligatory "Hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravor

Original poster
Hi there, Iwaku, I go by Ravor and since I'm new I figured introducing myself would be a good idea.

I'm not a super experienced RPer, but I have been involved in a few communities previously. I'm a big gamer, namely anything Bioware. I enjoy writing and find doing so with others to be immensely fun and rewarding. I fluctuate my interests between Fantasy and sci-fi due to forces I can't seem to control, recently I've been much more interested in fantasy.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community, thanks for having me. If there's anything you need or want to know about me, feel free to ask. :)

Welcome Ravor! Glad to have another person who can't figure out which one of those is better. Hope to see you around sometime.

Hello Ravor! Welcome to Iwaku! By the way, I love your avatar. :) I wouldn't mind doing a fantasy role play with you if you're interested?

Hello Ravor! Welcome to Iwaku! By the way, I love your avatar. :) I wouldn't mind doing a fantasy role play with you if you're interested?
I definitely wouldn't mind that either :)

Hallo Ravor! :D We're happy to have you come join us!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.