18+ •┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• A Witch's Grimoire | Fandom Request •┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

• IMPORTANT NOTE: Read our Advertising Guidelines before sharing links OR sharing your Discord information. Always be careful about previewing communities and be smart about internet safety!

VexingDilemma

✧ Reach Heaven by Violence Then ✧
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
anime-smile-vanitas-no-carte (1).gif

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 . ゚ ✧˚₊ᗢ ɞ˚₊

Hello, Starlight!~ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊
Thank you for taking a glimpse at my request, my name is Vex and I'm looking for some lovely roleplay partners to write with today. I'm currently 24 years old and am currently working at a tech company while I work on getting my bachelor's degree in software engineering. I enjoy many hobbies including digital art, video games, writing, and so on. Despite my schedule getting a little busy sometimes I love to write and have enjoyed both writing fanfics and roleplaying for around ten years or so. Even though I've taken small breaks from writing here and there I really adore getting to meet new people and share the experience of writing together with them!~ c:

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥 . ゚ ✧˚₊ᗢ ɞ˚₊

As for style of roleplay,
I only typically roleplay/write in third person and paragraph format. For me, it's what I find works best for both content clarity as well as appeals to me and my writing style better. I've done script/shorter style roleplays before and they personally don't appeal to me, I don't expect us to have to write out long novella-style replies but on average I will usually write a few paragraphs and at the very least will write no less than around 500 words for each side of the reply. As I do fandom roleplays I prefer doing double-style roleplays where I will play an OC of mine for one half and write a character (usually a love interest) of your choice for the other (and vice versa for your half of the reply). As far as dynamics go I pretty much write exclusively OC x Cannon Characters for fandom roleplays and as stated before will write an OC of mine and a love interest of your choice for my half of the reply while your half would be your OC and a cannon character love interest of mine. I rarely deviate from this format unless doing an original plotline style roleplay in which then I don't mind OC x OC pairings, though as I don't typically do them I really only have experience writing with writing an OC of mine against an OC of yours. For fandom roleplays, I do not care about doing split roleplays (as in doing one fandom for my half and one for yours) and honestly find it difficult to keep information consistent and find it jarring switching gears between two.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 . ゚ ✧˚₊ᗢ ɞ˚₊

❥Length and reply rates are negotiable for me; reply at your own rate and I have no problem adjusting to whatever length you feel the most comfortable with. I've done roleplays as small as 300 words per side and as large as 1000+ words per side; as long as replies are legible and we're having fun I'm not picky on how much we write and will match whatever is sent to me. I will leave a disclaimer in saying that the longer a reply is the longer I might take to respond. It's a bit challenging to take up novella-style replies and respond several times a week after all.

❥Love interests for me are also flexible and normally very negotiable. Just because I have someone listed as a love interest doesn't mean I'm not willing to play them for you, I don't mind choosing another love interest since I typically have multiple OCs with different love interests and dynamics so feel free to shoot me a request even if I have your preferred love interest listed.

❥My limits are extremely loose and entirely practical as I don't mind mature topics in the slightest and other than more outlandish kinks (such as scat, watersports, etc) I don't really have any hard limits and enjoy dark plots and mature themes. I've done extremely dark roleplays with topics that can make some people uncomfortable. If you are not comfortable with certain topics or have hard triggers please tell me ahead of time and I will keep away from those topics. On the other hand, I really like rps with a good mix of content so I'm really not looking to do anything PwP or just entirely smut or grimdark. I have no issue with polyamorous couples or LGBT+ characters, my OCs are typically male or non-binary so we may not be a good fit if you aren't comfortable writing M x M but as far as things go I don't mind writing any gender pairing for you. Other than that my one hard limit is that I will only RP media with minors if they are aged up into legal adults. (For example, a lot of anime typically takes place in high school so for simplicity's sake I prefer to place them in college.) I also by extension do not rp with minors and am only interested in writing with individuals over the age of 18.

❥As for cannon or AU settings I don't mind either, if you have a cool idea feel free to pitch it to me and I'd be more than willing to give it a shot!~ c: I think it's fun to kind of toss things around and see what we can work with so if you have an idea for something completely different for how we take plotting or want a smaller sort of AU we could sandwich into things (such as soulmates, reincarnated lovers, omegaverse, etc) I also am typically not opposed to adding something like that onto things if it interests you. ^^

❥I also love to chat with my partners and to chat with my partners on the side, of course, if this isn't something you're interested in I understand entirely though even then I may occasionally check in to see how you're doing or chat for a bit about plotting. I am willing to give out my Discord for chatting upon request and have no issue with such, though I do not roleplay through Discord.

❥As far as communication goes I am pretty flexible and am fine either chatting and sending replies through here or just primarily communicating/sending replies through email. I'm fine with working with whatever is more comfortable for you!~ c:

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 . ゚ ✧˚₊ᗢ ɞ˚₊

Blood Blockade Battlefront/Kekkai Sensen.Zapp Renfro, K.K, Klaus V Reinherz, Zed O'Brien, Etc.
Baldur's Gate 3.Wyll. Shadowheart, Gale. Gortash. Etc.
Dungeon Meshi.Laios Touden
Fire Emblem: Three Houses.Claude, F/M Byleth, Sylvain, Etc.
Free!! Iwatobi Swim Club.Haruka Nanase, Rin Matsuoka, Etc.
Genshin Impact.Childe, Albedo, Kaeya, Etc.
Guilty Gear.Sol Badguy, Millia Rage, Sin Kiske, Asuka R/ That Man, Etc.
Haikyuu!!Oikawa Tooru, Kuroo Tetsurou, Osamu Miya, Atsumu Miya, Etc.
Jujutsu Kaisen.Ryomen Sukuna/Itadori Yuji. Satoru Gojo.
Limbus CompanyHeathcliff, Hong Lu, Outis, Etc.
League of Legends.Kayn, Ezreal, Etc.
❥I would also be open to doing something based more on Arcane, Heartsteel, other skin lines, etc and we could always go over the details of that through dms.
Mystic Messenger.707/Saeyoung Choi, Saeran Choi/Unknown/Ray, Etc
Obey Me.Mammon. Leviathan. Lucifer.
❥ I also don't mind other Otome suggestions as side rps!~
One-Punch Man.Genos, Fubuki, Psykos.
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family.Lancer/Cu Chulainn, Archer/Shirou Emiya.
Trigun (Original 1998)/Maximum.Vash, Nicholas D. Wolfwood.
Yugioh (Duel Monsters).Kaiba.
Zeta Gundam.Quattro Bajeena/Char Aznable.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 ℝℙ . ゚ ✧˚₊ᗢ ɞ˚₊

D.Gray-Man.Yuu Kanda. Lavi.
Dorohedoro.Shin, Noi, En.
Fate/Grand Order.Lancer/Cu Chulainn, Gilgamesh, Artoria Pendragon, Etc. (Too many characters for me to list out)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.Negotiable.
Gundam (Series).I've seen 90% of the Gundam series and love rping them so if you've got one in mind send me a message and we can go back and forth working things out.
Final Fantasy (General)To keep this section contained I'm not going to list out all of the Final Fantasy games I'd be interested in but I've played most of them. So if you're interested in possibly doing a final fantasy rp for one of the other games or doing a crisis core style crossover rp between them. Atm I'm not interested in writing for the MMO.
Hades.Zagreus, Thanatos, Ares, Artemis, Etc.
Rune Factory 4.Dylas, Leon, Forte, Etc.
Voltron Legendary Defenders.Lotor.

Last edited:
Reactions: donutdisturb