Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, romance
hey!! impulsively decided to try out some roleplay again and have found myself on this site, very excited to meet you all :D i've been roleplaying on and off since i was around twelve i think? now twenty one so it's been a while lmao, currently a student and in my last year so want to try out something fun to keep the pressure off a little. will probably mostly be hanging around the 1x1 sections, though may delve into some group rps if anything takes my interest - unfortunately do not have the time to be actually running any group rps rn but i have in the past, and maybe if i stick around long enough once this academic year is over i could give it a go again :0 that would be fun i think. idk, i've been writing for a very long time, tis my favourite thing to do, and it's always some good fun to try a bit of collaborative writing!!
again, very excited to be here, see y'all around <3

Hello hello! Welcome to iwaku!

• Love
Reactions: lavenderskies
Welcome, we're glad to have you. Hope to see you around on the forum!

• Love
Hey there lavender!

Impulsive decisions will never not be exciting lol! I'm glad you decided to come check out the site and I hope it's everything you need to get back into roleplay again :3 Take a gander at Newbie Navigation if you feel a little lost. There's a lot to the site!

Or of course, if you need anything please reach out to staff. We're always here to help and have the green usernames so we're easy to find.

Take care and happy writing! 🤍

• Love
Nice to meet you!
giphy.gif

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/
Hope you like it here! :D

• Love