Nya

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aheguros

Original poster
I actually have been on iwaku before. A very long time ago. And I missed it a lot and there has been so many updates and the mods are so nice, I'm so proud of what this site had become! I'm so excited to roleplay again.

Welcome back Ahegurous! I hope you make sure to also glance at our rules to see if anything has changed. I am here to answer questions if you need, but sometimes my brain farts as you probably already saw XD. I love the picture by the way.

• Love
Reactions: aheguros
Welcome back, Aheguros! Wew! Yeah, the site has gone through many changes but hopefully to your liking~ We really hope to see you around more. Have a heckin' time my dude~

• Love
Welcome back home, @aheguros! ^^ I hope that you find the place to your liking, and thank you for the kind words.

• Love
Welcome back Ahegurous! I hope you make sure to also glance at our rules to see if anything has changed. I am here to answer questions if you need, but sometimes my brain farts as you probably already saw XD. I love the picture by the way.
THANK YOU I love my picture too. It's my twitter icon rn and everything. And AKLFJ Ait's okay it happens to everyone. Including me not realizing you were actually drawing.

Welcome back, Aheguros! Wew! Yeah, the site has gone through many changes but hopefully to your liking~ We really hope to see you around more. Have a heckin' time my dude~
I love the changes! I was on here in like the old days. The really old days. And I came on here and I was like this literally looks so different what the fuck. But I like it a lot!! I'm so proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Red Revolver
Welcome back! I'm one of the new mods, Tone, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome back! ^-^ Hope you stick around for a while!

Welcome back! I saw you stalked my profile ;>
I agree the staff are very welcoming and nice around here and I'm glad you've decided to return. I hope you'll stay around.

Reactions: Makise Kurisu
Hey there and welcome back!
There have been tons of changes over time, yes! You might want to give the Rules a look since they're been updated too! Have you seen the personalisation for the site that we've gotten in the last update? If you go to the bottom left of the page, you'll see a row of options that have "arrow" (which changes how the width of the side is handled, basically), "midnight" (or "dusk", "daylight", etc. that changes the overall theme of the site in a range from bright white to black), and "ad styler". This last one is one of the most fun - I recommend clicking on it and playing around with the options!

Status
Not open for further replies.