LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Playing TONIGHT at 9pm Eastern Time, in City.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS

Episode VII
THE LEVIATHAN VEIL

The Emperor has fallen! Across the galaxy, news of the Death Star's destruction by Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance brings celebration. But the last days of the Empire are far from over...

The Leviathan, an experimental Star Destroyer, makes a run for the Ginthrax Nebula, a region of space where few can follow. Rumour has it the ship possesses a weapon as powerful as the Death Star.

All hopes of stopping the Leviathan lie with the Manticore, an assault frigate of the Rebel Fleet, now in hot pursuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fluffy
Play whatever you like. If we get caught up on fanboy details this whole thing will fall apart.

o_o

Yes, there can be Jedi and Sith.

Lieutenant Anders

Acting commander of the Manticore, after the ship took heavy damage and casualties in the Galactic War. With a few squads of troopers and a handful of refugees and mercenary pilots, he intends to stop the Leviathan from reaching open space.

Last edited:
*whining noises*

I'm being pulled along because I am an emotional security chihuahua.

Ferrous Lam

More captive than crew member, the former Sith is utilized primarily for sniffing out her own kind. Being highly addicted to the lethal drug Blitz, it is debatable whether or not she is completely aware of her surroundings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm going to a beer tasting with my brother and the GF.

WROST TMIING

Just say you're getting drunk with your family Unanun! Quit trying to dress this up.

Ria_Deleru.jpg

via http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120124131856/starwars/images/2/20/Ria_Deleru.jpg

Yora Soo
Cook/Saucier on board the Manticore. Spice smuggler and dealer for the Manticore crew. Just a tentacle-headed lady trying to keep alive in a trying time while also self-indulging. She hides all of her secrets in her hair close by.

3548.jpg

Rem K'dan, on loan to Rebel SpecOps (psst... He's a mercenary).

1402036709753.jpg

Tsuran, the Tusken Nomad.

Displaced from Tatooine for reasons no one could ever understand (have you heard them talk? Seriously), he travels the galaxy, offering his martial services to those willing to pay (and probably deaf).

Chat roleplays are out of my comfort zone for some reason. I'll mosdef be lurking though.

Reactions: Tegan
star_wars_galaxies_tcg___rebel_patrol_by_kaiz0-d5z20kd.jpg

Not the handsome fellow on the front, but the last guy. This is the only existing picture of him, not exactly the popular type, and he carries it with him always!

The name's Slem Scodo and hes a rebel trooper.

Reactions: Tegan
*explodes into the scene*

HOW WAS IT?!

We paused it during the second action scene.

But I got to blow up Jinx.

Great, I wind up in the hospital overnight and this happens.

Still time to get involved?

Er... I guess we could run part 2.... sometime...