Notice: Homeless New Member

F

Felic

Original poster
Hello, everyone. Was wandering around the internet for a role-playing site, and this one caught my eye. I'm new, obviously, and haven't really ever RPed before. My friends pushed me towards this (there's seriously a mob behind me) and I need some advice. Totally open to anything. I'll do group and private role-play. I'm somewhat nervous, but everyone so far seems nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here! There's lots of friendly people here and many different kinds of RPers to have fun with. :3

Hi there Felic! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku Felic ^.^
Hope you enjoy RPing here with all of us

Hey guys and thx. I can't wait to start! *sighs* It's really fun. I'm kinda worried cause of how new I am and all.

...You're a virgin to RP? I hope to understand correctly haha.

Welcome!!!!
I'll love to RP with you if you want. I also have a lot of open stories out for fun to join. ^.^

That sounds awesome. Yea, I changed the thread a little. Seemed too. . .childlike?

That's fine. Send me a PM, maybe we can RP together depending on what you like

In a place where we let out inner children run free and play pretend it's okay to see a little child-like.

Also: Hi! =D

Thanks, this site is surprisingly accepting. (Not my complaining voice) And hello to you too! Btw, you're adorable hahaha.

Hey I'm new to here too and its been years since I rp'ed so I kind of know how you feel.
I'm nervous to jump right back in, so if you need a rp buddy I would love to help!!! XD
How your day is going well!

If you need someone to test some ideas or characters with let me know! I like helping people out and it's kinda fun to play with newer people to rp sometimes! ^.^