• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
b072ff67c5550e548152cd16c918bb24.jpg

I'm looking for a partner to one of my characters. Her name is Piper O'Conner. In the role I wish to portray her in today she is a princess, the eldest daughter of the "Short king" of the Na'vri plains. The Na'vri plains are under duress, the coyotes of the eastern wastes pushing in on the fertile land. A kingdom is not defended by mice alone, not against the full force of the wastes. As such the Short king offers his daughter to the wolf king of the northern barrens, the "snow lord", the great barbarian of the north. But is he truly that barbaric? That is for you to decide.

This will be a war time play, medieval in setting. Expect there to be a substantial height difference between our characters and perhaps even an age difference but that is more than open to debate. A lot of drama will occur, a lot of action. I ask that you take this on seriously, I adore this character greatly and I would like this to be a two paragraph minimum response. I know I am being picky but alas I need to be at times.

Any questions, any at all, even the most silly are appreciated :3. Hope to play soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.