Not sure if this is the right place to put this...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minerva, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been Playing Shadowrun with several friends lately. One friend needs me to make a Can-Am Spyder as an available vehicle. My only issue: I don't know how to do that. I can't transfer anything to the system of Shadowrun Fifth Edition. The Can Am SPyder, for those who don't know, is a Three wheeled Motorcycle.

[​IMG]
    This is the Model he is using as the base.

So, can anyone make this a vehicle, or at least help me make it one. Using Shadowrun Fifth Edition rules? I would really love it if you could do it, and it would be really helpful. Sorry if this is a useless request.

2. Alright, I'll figure it out myself.

But, seriously? No one plays Shadowrun here?

3. I don't but why give the dude a tricycle instead of a regular motorcycle lol?

4. Not my decision. He wanted it.

5. I wish I could, but my only experience is with D&D 3rd, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4th and Star Wars D6. :/

I would love to learn shadowrun and be in such a campaign.
    But no one in my area is running such a thing.

6. You could pretty easily port one over from 4th Edition, which has so much content by this point it's not even funny.

7. What this man said.

8. I play Shadowrun! Well, I know the rules. Never actually had anyone else to play with, although I almost got a campaign going with a few friends. I only know 4th though, sorry. Can't help here!

Speaking about a 4th edition leaves a bad taste in my mouth ever since D&D 4E.

9. Is there a trike in that that we can transfer over to 5E?

10. Nope, sorry. Nothing like that in the core rulebook, which is all I have.

11. Do either of you know if there is a trike in that that I could port over?

12. You might find something in 'Shadowrun: Arsenal', off the top of muh head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.