Not sure if this is the right place to put this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

The Apex of the World
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
I've been Playing Shadowrun with several friends lately. One friend needs me to make a Can-Am Spyder as an available vehicle. My only issue: I don't know how to do that. I can't transfer anything to the system of Shadowrun Fifth Edition. The Can Am SPyder, for those who don't know, is a Three wheeled Motorcycle.

2014-can-am-spyder-rs-s-black-white.jpg

This is the Model he is using as the base.

So, can anyone make this a vehicle, or at least help me make it one. Using Shadowrun Fifth Edition rules? I would really love it if you could do it, and it would be really helpful. Sorry if this is a useless request.

Alright, I'll figure it out myself.

But, seriously? No one plays Shadowrun here?

I don't but why give the dude a tricycle instead of a regular motorcycle lol?

Alright, I'll figure it out myself.

But, seriously? No one plays Shadowrun here?
I wish I could, but my only experience is with D&D 3rd, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4th and Star Wars D6. :/

I would love to learn shadowrun and be in such a campaign.
But no one in my area is running such a thing.

You could pretty easily port one over from 4th Edition, which has so much content by this point it's not even funny.

I play Shadowrun! Well, I know the rules. Never actually had anyone else to play with, although I almost got a campaign going with a few friends. I only know 4th though, sorry. Can't help here!

Speaking about a 4th edition leaves a bad taste in my mouth ever since D&D 4E.

I play Shadowrun! Well, I know the rules. Never actually had anyone else to play with, although I almost got a campaign going with a few friends. I only know 4th though, sorry. Can't help here!

Speaking about a 4th edition leaves a bad taste in my mouth ever since D&D 4E.
Is there a trike in that that we can transfer over to 5E?

You might find something in 'Shadowrun: Arsenal', off the top of muh head.

Status
Not open for further replies.