not sure how this works...

K

Ko T'suno

Original poster
Well not really sure where to put this but hopefully it'll be fixM

I once knew a boy who looked stronger then an ox, never a sign of cruelty and his tongue was as honest as it got, but they didn't see that this sweet seed was full of secrets, and was hauntied by demons who pulled him deeper as they pulled uponn the leashes, confused by the blues, they were bruised when they found the clues to the truth, but he was already consumed by the lonelyness, and he would often stare into space with a distent look, now they searching for answers like their inside his book, yet the last time they saw him, before the day he took his life, oh how now they wish they would of helped fix his pain, with their shoulda, coulda, woulda, tried. Yet days ago they told him that he should just die, and as they turned and walked away I was tramitized to hear him say...."Sometimes I really really hate myself, sometimes I wish that I could change myself, sometimes I don't wanna give no more n sometimes I don't wanna live no more, n sometimes I don't know where to go for help, n sometimes I don't really know myself, n sometimes I wish that I could just fly away and find a way to a brighter day". .....if lifes a question then the answer is death, I sat there counting his breath, tell the docter said there was nothing left, that they could do, tell this day I'm not sure if that was true, but God bless his soul please know that I love you bro, they say time heals but the pain truly never goes, I've seen a friend die, heard his mothers cries, seen the pain when I look into her eyes, seen things that would make you shutter like wings of a dragonfly, and tho I live by the words fear not I'm afraid, n when I wrote this so many tears dropped to the page. Its fucked how death manifests in such wicked ways, that was years ago yet tell this day, when I close my eyes I can hear him say.. "Sometimes I really really hate myself, sometimes I wish that I could change myself, sometimes I don't want give no more and sometimes I don't wanna live nomore, n sometimes I don't know where to go for help, n sometimes I don't really know myself, sometimes I wish that I could fly away and find a way to a brighter day"

Parts between "" is from the song Dreamers by Lowkey

• Love
Reactions: 1 person