1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
not sure if this is a bug, but I recently changed my name because It was so hard to tag. Now, whenever I'm tagged, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Is there any way to fix this?

It's mainly in group tagging, if that helps.

All errors that occur within the groups area cannot be fixed because the system in there is out of date and no longer receives support. :( This is why we are working on a new group system.

All errors that occur within the groups area cannot be fixed because the system in there is out of date and no longer receives support. :( This is why we are working on a new group system.

Alright, thanks.

As another note! If someone makes a post and then edits it to tag a user, the user won't get a notification on the edit. The tag has to be made in the initial post for the tagged user to get a notification for it.

• Useful
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As another note! If someone makes a post and then edits it to tag a user, the user won't get a notification on the edit. The tag has to be made in the initial post for the tagged user to get a notification for it.

I knew that.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Good! Just checking ^^

We need to extend and replicate this bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.