Not Another School RP!

[bg=#43131D]
Manami Shinobu

Manami was not having a very easy time in class. She could understand about half of the sentences said, catching common words or phrases. But then the rest of it she had NO idea what it meant - and that was just the Japanese language! Trying to figure out what they were actually studying was going to be even worse!

She clonked her head on her desk, a little harder than she meant to. Causing a loud THUNK sound followed by an OW that probably caught the attention of everyone in class. Giving a big nervous smile, she slid down in her seat. Jeeze! Dad was totally cracked for thinking putting her straight in to school was a good idea! Having Japanese heritage didn't mean you'd automatically know what was going on!

When class was finally over and Manami was putting away her stuff, she plotting escape. Much like a ninja in an action flick, she had the whole thing visualized. She'd sneak out unseen, totally hop over a wall or two and then hide out somewhere until it was time to go home! Perfect plan!
[/bg]

When class ended, Evan walked to the back of the class and stood behind Manami. He grabbed her arm, obviously scaring her a little because she jumped.

"Hey now, not scared of me already, are you?" He asked, smiling.

"Oh, no...I just, uh..."

"Ready for next period?" Evan asked, holding out his arm for her to grab.

Sei

After introducing Kuri to Miss Kajiura, Sei finally let him wander down the hall and to his class. Now he watched the other students file out for their first break. He smiled and waved at a trio of girls who were the last to leave. They giggled and scurried through the door, leaving him with a few more minutes until the break was over.

Sei took a deep breath. So far, so good ... Most of his students had been present and the few who weren't would be able to catch up provided they came to school tomorrow or at the most, the day after that. But most of all, and he caught himself crossing his fingers, as far as he knew, Kuri had not set anything on fire.

Kuri

Kuri nearly fell asleep during class. Science was so BORING! Well, at least it was until you got to doing laboratory work in chemistry or dissecting things in biology. Everything else could get flushed down the toilet and he wouldn't blink an eye.

When it was time to leave for the break and everyone else shuffled out, he followed suit. He stopped in the hall to find the bathroom. At the rate this was going, he would have to do something to make his day more interesting.

((Hey! In Japan students don't switch from one class to another. They get ten -10- minutes break in between each period. The sensei comes to them, which is why you notice them talking while in class -especially in anime- it's because of their breaks. Even lunch takes place inside the same classroom, sorry for not mentioning that tid-bit before. I thought you guys knew... Everyone please fix your posts, arigato gozaimasu and happy gobble gobble!!! Ü ))

At the buzzed, and extremely loud ring of the bell, Jiro raised his head up. Taking a quick glance about the room, he noticed all the students begin talking and changing their books for the next class.

"You're getting detention, sensei wrote it down," came Zephie's soft voice from across from him. She had gotten up from her seat and made her way toward him. Hesitating at his desk, she sat in the chair that was currently unoccupied.

"Fuck it, I'll sleep there too," Jiro grumbled, finding the chatter that filled the once silent room greatly irritating.

Zephie recognized that look on his face.

"So had an all nighter?" Zephie asked, wanting to keep their convo alive.

"What do you care?" Jiro retorted, not meeting her gaze.

Zephie was surprised, she thought she deserved more than this. He was still treating her the same.

"What's your damage? I'm worried about you Jiro-senpai!" Zephie yelled, recieving almost everyones stare.

"I love how you always do that," Jiro said, his tone dripping with sarcasm as he finally locked eyes with her.

"Hmmmph! You make me," the young teen huffed.

Jiro glanced out the window, he felt something touch him. It was a strong snazzy electric shock that caused him to stand. Turn, and abruptly leave the classroom. Confused and still mad at him, Zephie hurried after him...

(Not everyone is an anime addict. >:D ...I am going with the excuse that Manami is a complete moron and has NO idea how it works. ...and it's true. Manami is dumb. D:)

[bg=#43131D]
Manami Shinobu

"I'm um, ...sure am! I was just going to... step outside for a minute or two for some fresh air! Yeah!" Oooh, cute boy offering her an arm! What was more important, snagging a boy or running away from way-too-hard school like a ninja. Manami chewed on her bottom lip, having her things in her hands while she took one, two, three steps back while thinking about it.

"Yeah, I'm going to get some air! I'll be back, though! ...probably. Maybe." Quick distraction! "Is that a beaver?" Manami pointed behind him!
[/bg]