2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
FANTASY! I need strong plot points to strive. I need open world sand box. I need things that keep me challenged and indulge me as a writer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @MotherOfCthulhu ,

In light of recent events, I humbly apologize for how I addressed you the other day. I'm sorry I made you upset. I swear it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings. I should have addressed you more carefully. I should have waited for a GM to assess the situation before I contacted you and let them handle it.

Sincerely,

Vio

Vio's post directed @MotherOfCthulhu is something that must happen, but I will not have anyone at all respond to this. Please go about your business after this. =)

GM: Wolfsin~

We will be reposting character sheets on a new thread soon, and this will be the thread for all Out of character discussions. The character sheet thread has gotten very crowded so its necessary for us to do this once we get the new thread up I will ask everyone still participating to post their cs on the new thread. There will be 0 OOC in the new thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
'Bout damn time, yo.

• Love
0549.gif

I greatly apologize for not being active >.< I'm like not ever home during the day and can only be on for a couple hours each night bc I'm NEVER HOME *le sigh* but my time management has been getting better (for the most part [hopefully]) and I should be able to join in!

tumblr_notvdrIl3g1uto5ryo8_500.gif

Donuts for all of you lovelies!!!!! <3 <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
I'll just bug you if I can remember who you are on Skype. I'll spam yo ass, yo. :3

• Love
Unless you deleted me. Then fine >: I

• Love
So sorry I'm taking so long to reply, been suuuper busy being volunteered for stuff XD I'll try to put more posts up as soon as I can but please bare with me XD
I'm also going to try to put posts up for interactions with other characters... most likely ending up in a tavern because there's like ten million of them around Kalt, but I'll do my best to mix it up and be creative... but don't get your hopes up XD
Mkay thats what to expect from me hopefully soon, how are you guys?

• Thank You
@Sammael9216
Sorry I'm taking so long to reply, trying to get some things set up. I have half of my post ready XD
By the way I am absolutely loving your posts, I've been so excited to reply to each one!!!

@Sammael9216
Sorry I'm taking so long to reply, trying to get some things set up. I have half of my post ready XD
By the way I am absolutely loving your posts, I've been so excited to reply to each one!!!
Flattery will get you no where Sinopa. :D

• Love
Alright guys! I am moved in, we have just tiny little things that still need to get done, but for the most part for the time being until I find out what type of work I am doing I will be available to move this story along. After we finish some errands tomorrow I plan to make a post using some characters, and Npcs to get things rolling in the right direction. I apologize for inactivity this has been hectic on me too trust me. We got this from here, ya know unless everyone left already in which case.... bummer.. its good to be back guys.

GM: Wolfsin!

• Love
Last edited:
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.