Noragami?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hitomi Forsyth

So here's a question does anybody know the anime Noragami? If so would you maybe be interested in doing a roleplay within this type of universe? I think it would be interesting to see what we could do with this type of universe since it's such a strange concept. I really loved the anime though and I absolutely adored it! So if you know it and you're interested let me know!

I would be interested in joining! The general concept of Noragami is pretty interesting.​
Yay! You're the first! Honestly if it doesn't get much interest lately we could do a one on one, I just don't know how popular this one is yet...I know I love it. ^.^ But anyway~! Thanks for the interest!

Yay! You're the first! Honestly if it doesn't get much interest lately we could do a one on one, I just don't know how popular this one is yet...I know I love it. ^.^ But anyway~! Thanks for the interest!
Oh, sure? I wouldn't mind doing a one on one if it does go down that route. Hm.. I'm not either honestly. I haven't seen any Noragami roleplays on here beforehand.​

Oh, sure? I wouldn't mind doing a one on one if it does go down that route. Hm.. I'm not either honestly. I haven't seen any Noragami roleplays on here beforehand.​
Neither had I~ so why not just try eh? Hehe.

Hello! I love Noragami! I just have one question before I decide to commit: will we be playing canon characters or OCs?

Hello! I love Noragami! I just have one question before I decide to commit: will we be playing canon characters or OCs?
I think if we get more interest we should talk about that together, cuz I don't mind OCs. So we could do a mix for anyone who wants to do a canon character of make an OC. (Honestly I have an OC myself...XD)

Hello everyone :) . I love Noragami ! So , I'm definitely interested !

large.gif

oh . Fairy Tail fan here too . Nalu~ >////<

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
I think if we get more interest we should talk about that together, cuz I don't mind OCs. So we could do a mix for anyone who wants to do a canon character of make an OC. (Honestly I have an OC myself...XD)
I have a preference towards playing canon characters in a fandom rp. Anywho, I'm also watching the amount of attention this gets due to a limited time slot when it comes to group rps. I'm not fast like other rpers, which is a preference when it comes to group rps. I'll let you know my final decision soon!

I have a preference towards playing canon characters in a fandom rp. Anywho, I'm also watching the amount of attention this gets due to a limited time slot when it comes to group rps. I'm not fast like other rpers, which is a preference when it comes to group rps. I'll let you know my final decision soon!
Don't worry I don't want too many people myself, maybe two more? In order to have at least 3 different pairs. ^.^

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Don't worry I don't want too many people myself, maybe two more? In order to have at least 3 different pairs. ^.^
I think I can manage with that :) I'll be reserving Yukine then!

Hello everyone :) . I love Noragami ! So , I'm definitely interested !

large.gif

oh . Fairy Tail fan here too . Nalu~ >////<
Sorry I didn't answer right away! I'm glad you're interested! ^.^ feeling like it may just end up the four of us honestly...but well smaller groups are easier to handle. (GaLe all the way for me despite my signature. XD in terms of FT by the by.)

Reactions: Makomin
I'll be the last! We are doing both oc's and canon right?

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Oh randomly the closed sign up things is to keep randomly people from dropping in. So don't worry about that. ^.^ Make sure to read everything!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Status
Not open for further replies.