Noble Ranks | After Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MootMoose

Original poster
I am teaching myself After Effects and I wanted to share some of the WIP work I am doing and any finished content I come up with. Thankfully I do have training in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and did a brief week of Flash so I understand the basics of creating the base images and how motion and keyframes work. Which has been helpful in making sure I don't get overwhelmed even though there have been a few trying patches.

Surprisingly 4.5 seconds is a long ass time to try to create continuous motion so the piece doesn't feel to static. There is a lot that has gone into this project. Granted it is something simple and basic, most beginners can do. However, I consider this a step towards getting better at this program. I am enjoying learning after effects and creating in it. ^____^

Currently working on a channel opening for my upcoming youtube lets play channel Noble Ranks (a group project between myself and a few friends). The first two do not have audio, they're just progress videos. The third video has some audio, but it needs work. I'm likely going to do another opening, but for now I am impressed with myself (considering I've never worked in After Effects before).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.