Nobility©

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

Mood: Irritated
Inventory: Alot
League: Komenco​

Kehinde noticed Luciana over behind the greenery. He then reverted his attention back to the man in front of him. "He's none of your business. He a customer just like I am." Kehinde remarked to the individual. The man then slowly looked back at Kehinde, "And? I'm a customer too. I have a right to ask about other customers." He grinned, reaching his hand out for the guy. "Come Damien why don't we have a little chat." Kehinde rose up from his resting position, "You're really starting to piss me off." The individual then retorted, "Since when did I care about how you feel? You know...I'm tired of these foolish people butting into other people's business. You have no business here so how about you take the exit to your right."

*Press Play*

Kehinde smiled and ran his hand thru his hair, "Well, that's too bad I was beginning to think we were having a connection. But....." Kehinde was interrupted by Orion making his grand entrance.

He started to become irate and upset as if he were really pissed off. Kehinde gave Orion a look, but then realized what it was he was doing. Kehinde also saw Luciana strafe over to the stairs. "Why would she even take the stairs its 22 floors up." The individual didn't even budge, he threw his hand up and shot a look over to Orion, "You're disturbing the peace. If it's staff you're looking for then try looking around before you start yelling. They aren't here. They are tending to a matter currently." He folded his arm still looking at Kehinde. The individual then unfolded his arm and smiled, "This is getting to be quite cumbersome. This is a hotel with a status and you insist on defacing the Randolph name. No matter....when there is trouble you handle it." "[BCOLOR=#ff9900]Click![/BCOLOR]" His fingers sounded as he snapped his fingers. The power throughout the building shutoff causing it to be pitch black with a few streaks of sun here and there.

Kehinde began to look around he couldn't see anything. The First thing he did was call out for his teammate, "Orion? You still there?" He asked in hopes of him not being injured by a slight hand. Kehinde then realized he needed to heighten his guard. He couldn't see anything so if anyone was going to do something now would be the time. Thoughts began rushing through Kehinde's mind. "Just what the hell did he mean by defacing the Randolph name?" His thoughts were cut short when he heard the individuals voice again, "I wonder how your fellow troublemaker is enjoying the elevator. Man gotta suck" He commented. Kehinde got to thinking about Luciana, "She didn't ride the elevator did she? What about Kimirou?" Something wasn't adding up here. No staff just this individual, he cut out the power, so what's his motive? Then a sound of a monkey could be heard in the lobby. One minute it was to his left then his right then Kehinde swore it was right in front of him. "Stay alert I heard a monkey." Kehinde mentioned still standing in one spot. The individual one again spoke, "I would like it if you'd leave. Operations were fine before you showed up. With the light off I'm sure you know how monkeys do tend to get restless."

As soon as the man said that, Kehinde felt a stinging blow to his jaw line causing him to almost lose his footing. "Son of a.....What the hell was that." He barked. The monkey then made a noise again. Kehinde still couldn't anything and with the lights being off they were at a huge disadvantage. The pain on his face began to throb. He rubbed his cheek hoping it would ease the pain. "Damn whatever it was has a serious punch." He thought to himself. "Show yourself you coward!" Kehinde yelled blindlessly. "I'm right here you idiot can't you see? Oh yeah thats right the powers out therefore I'm no coward." The individual rebuttaled shutting down Kehinde.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Luciana Tiriaq, purple, solid]

Mood: Wishing she'd taken the stairs after all
Inventory: Knives
League: Komenco​

As the elevator passed the eleventh story, the lights went out and the elevator groaned to a halt. Luciana waited for a minute, hoping it was just a brief power loss. But no, the elevator stayed off, though the emergency lights flicked on, at least. With a sigh of exasperation she put her knife between her teeth, boosted herself up on the elevator's inside railing, and started feeling around for the emergency exit's hatch. The only sound was her own breathing, and the occasional click or rasp of plastic.

Finally Luciana found the handle and pushed, popping open the roof. She got an arm up through it and started pulling herself through. The elevator passage was just as dark as the elevator itself, with only lights at intervals to mark the different doors. Sheathing her knife again, Luciana started to climb the cables. She already wished she'd thought to bring gloves; the cable was coarse and within a few minutes her palms were red. She made up for it as best she could by holding on with her elbows as well as her hands.

"This job is bananas," she muttered, and then cackled at her own joke. "Guess I should come up with a few more for later. Enough monkey business. I'm all over this like ugly on an ape..."
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, Blue, Solid"]

Loctaion : just down the road from the apartment complex
Mood : focused and intent on accumlating emergency supplies

He had been checking on Amaya since the left Bernard and she had finally passed out, that means he could go to work on her without stubborn protest
they had not reached very far from the apartment complex when she went out. Braam had found a pharmacy that was conviniently located just a short distance from the arartment complex. it was expected given the poshness of this neighborhood, it's a wonder the complex didn't have its own pharamacy right in the lobby. he reflected on the lobby briefly, hardly any staff in such a large building, the foew souls in the lobby, relatively dis-interested in Silverwolf when he had checked it out before they dropped Bernard off. There was no time to focus on that now.

He was a mess and his clothes were ragged, thick with crusted blood and mud from his own injuries. The pharamcist would probably call the authorities the moment she saw him and he did not have time for that. He rushed into the phrarmacy which was also conveniently empty. A blur of a needle streaked through the air and lodged itself into the startled pharmacist's neck. with a sigh she slumped over the serving counter
"Sorry about that" he apologized with a sigh just as she slid to the ground unconcious.

Amaya needed blood. She had lost too much, but Silver had no idea what her blood type was so he saught out the next best thing, Saline water and a few IV kits. It would have to do for now at least it might to help stabalize her until they could get her the proper attention.

He rushed back to the truck clipping the IV drip to the roof as best he could as he readjusted Amaya, gently laying her on her back and inserting the IV needle into her wrist. It was the best he could do for now. While she was still unconcious, he set several needles into her body to help slow whatever blood flow she had left hopefulyl preventing a complete bleedout.

"We need to get her to a hospital Now Braam!" he called as he moved to the front seat"We need to get her somewhere anyway" he added, glancing back to wards the apartment complex once more . something just did not fele right about that place, but he had a critically injured league mate with him and as much as he wanted to return to the complex he could only do so if he left Amaya with Braam so that he could get her to the hospital. Either that or they needed a healer to just materialize right where he stood and set to work on Amaya. What were the chances of that happening? The league probably had no idea of their current situation right now. Let alone their location.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=5th Knight of the Round Table Harbinger Ava Rye, magenta, dashed] Ava touched down at the Sango Compound just as the search committee had been brought about. She looked around at the damage trying to scope out anything. The scene was awful, such damage done by one person. She then walked over to the dead bodies some of which were the 3 members of the Sango. She looked back at the search committee, "Weren't there four in this squad?" She asked, holding her arrows closely. One of the committee members responded, "Yes ma'am, they transferred her to the Humoj." Her face then turned to a displeased look, "While this happened? That's improper protocol go fetch her for me. I have a few questions." She responded, continuing her walk aware of something not adding up.

Ava had been a Knight of the round table member for about a couple of months now. She has continuously proven herself time after time. So if anyone was capable it would be her.

*Press play*"Take to the sky! I think we have a visual." Another search party called out. Ava grinned, "He should have known he couldn't get far." She mumbled, "I'll go. He's a master at Konsido. A problem I'll solve rather quickly." She added, speeding off to the top of the building. She leaped off the ledge and became airborne. She now could see the entire League from up here. She swiftly drew out both of her hands and shifted he body so she could spin. After doing so, she uttered the words, "Monemur," This Konsido can be used to hold the user or an opponent in the air, offensive or defensive.

There she stood looking down at everything to find any movement. She then felt the vibrations of a flash step. "Aha....." She muttered following the vibrations. She pulled her arrow and began setting up he bow. She aimed and fired. Her arrow glowed with a bright pink color into the area of the flash step. She called down to the search parties, "Now go! I think he in the Marshlands. Be careful he's a Slayer ranked assassin." She then took out 4 more arrows and aimed it. She fired them in the same direction, one arrow was purple, another, was red, the other was green, and the last one was black. The colors had unknown meanings to them. She only disclosed their meanings to those she watched die from a battle with her. Many have tried to decode the colors but have failed time and time again. Nobody ever knew how she became the 5 knight of the round table. Nobody even asked, but they knew she lived up to her name. She then called out, "Balleze Crimson I am prepared to take your life today. Stand before me or die." Her words usually sent chills down people's spines. Something about her just made her powerful.

She then felt the soul essence of other Knights coming toward her, "Looks like the league isn't messing around. They have the top 5 out here." She thought to herself. She was right the league is taking this serious because they know the power Balleze wielded. He was one of the stronger slayers for his rank and had an already named seat on the Knights of the round table. So the league decided to be on the safe side and send the other two Knights two of which, Ralph and Thomas, were absent. So 3 and 2 are about to make an appearance. [/fieldbox]
@Affili @RainDash

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
Mood: Impatient, concerned

Braam felt the sudden weight on the headrest while waiting for Silver to return with the medical supplies. He turned and craned his head to see Amaya, her skin gleaming with sweat, and her skin even paler than before. She looked like she was shaking. Braam's eyes widened when she suddenly collapsed, and Silver returned only a moment later with fluids for her body. Braam only waited long enough for him to get the IV in before he slammed the truck into reverse, and pulled out before he was even done talking about the hospital. Someone honked their horn at them, but Braam only gave them a cursory glance in the sideview mirror, to see he'd nearly backed into someone.

He slammed the truck into drive and took off, the truck jouncing a little onto the road, and he took off towards the nearest hospital. He could see it, actually, a tall building even compared to some of the business-oriented skyscrapers. In spite of the heavy traffic, Braam managed to worm his way through a series of turns onto smaller, less used streets, and got to the hospital in no time at all. Some of that might have been abusing the fact that he was driving a gigantic truck that could intimidate smaller vehicles out of his way. But he got them there.

Once the truck rolled to a stop and took up two parking spaces, Braam cut the engine and jumped out. He rushed around to the side where Silver and Amaya were, and yanked open the side door. "Let's go. you carry the liquid bag, I'll get her." He moved to lift Amaya, careful to do so gently, while he spoke. Much to his alarm, Amaya felt even lighter than on the beach. And she felt colder.

Without wasting anytime, they rushed inside. Evidently this was a slower day for the ER, as there were only one or two other people there. Even so, the aides there seemed to have been on the job long enough not to be surprised by them: apparent bullet wound, and blood, included. Braam explained in terse terms that they'd been jumped by a few thugs with guns, and provided no further context. Evidently that was all the doctors needed to take Amaya into the back. For the first few minutes, while they took a first look at her, and got her into one of the rooms, Braam and Silver had to wait in the lobby. The entire time, Braam paced back and forth with too much anxiety built up in his muscles to sit down. If Amaya died, he was going to find those twins, or whoever sent those thugs after Bernard, and therefore them, and have a few words with them.

Finally, they were allowed into the back. Braam stalked down the short hallway, past other rooms with whiteboards denoting the names of the people inside, and the doctors and nurses tending to them. They put Amaya in her own little room, and had given her a new bag, this one with actual blood in it, and properly tended to her injury. Her clothes, stained with dry sweat and blood, lay neatly folded up in one of a few plastic chairs for visitors, and she lay under a sheet. The doctor, a young woman in hospital white, turned to them and said, "She's stabilizing. She lost a lot of blood, but the fluids you gave her helped give her some time. We cleaned and dressed the wound, though it required some stitches to close it up properly. It seems she was starting to develop a fever as well, so we've given her some antibiotics along with some painkillers. We'll be keeping an eye on her for the next few hours."

She asked some perfunctory questions about Amaya's medical history, and things like that, but Braam knew none of that. He could exactly lie about that either, so he just told her as much. The doctor quirked a slim eyebrow and said, "I see. May I ask what your relation is to the patient?"

"Concerned friends," Braam answered. It was only sort of a lie, right? They were partners. He couldn't tell the doctor that, of course, without raising questions, and he'd been too worried to think of any kind of excuse. Which was unlike him. Usually he could keep calm and level-headed in most situations. But when he considered the possibility that Amaya might have died, it scrambled his thoughts.

"Very well. I see you and your other friend are hurt as well. To you," She gestured to Braam, "It looks like it just needs to be cleaned up and covered with a bandage. You can use the bathroom to clean it off. As for you..." She turned to Silver next, where she could see the long cut on his chest. "You definitely need a couple stitches. If you stay here, one of my nurses will take care of it for you."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox="Arriva Calvus, blue, solid"]
|Location: Heading to the Hospital where the Humonj Squad Is|
|Mood: Concerned, Angry|

There was a knock at the door and Arria answered it, opening the door for whoever was on the other side. It looked like a secretary or something that had come to deliver a message. Arria waited for a moment, without greeting the person.

She -Arria decided that the person was a she- adjusted her glasses and tried to stammer out something. Then the woman gather her courage and said, "the squad you've just been assigned has appeared in a hospital. Uhm, we believe that they've been attacked and at least one member is in critical condition-"

Arria heard enough and started to grab her gear while keeping the door open. She left her throwing knives and instead vowed to head to the armory to grab a gun, just in case. "Where are they," she asked, startling the mouse-like secretary.

She gave Arria the town name and the hospital name and Arria was gone, locking the door behind her as she left. Arria didn't waste time, grabbing the gun and then the nearest viehicle in the garage, which was a truck, but she figured that the rest of them could fit inside when she went to the group. Nobody bothered her, which helped Arria grab the truck without too much of a fight and she headed out. She was sure she was pushing the speed limit, but wasn't stopped. She saw the mess of the fallen trees, and the disconcerting amount of blood scattered didn't give her an idea of who was hurt of how badly. It was too bad Arria had to get moving if she wanted to get to the Hospital in a timely fashion.

The midday traffic slowed Arria down more than she'd like, but she arrived in short order. She took a moment to calm herself down before entering the building, leaving the gun under the seat of the truck. She was still in her casual attire so she didn't stand out too much. The knives could be put on the sides of her legs, which was still somewhat threatening but she could take them off easily there if the hospital staff asked it.

Arria walked in and asked to see the group of three people who had just arrived, possibly with bullet wounds. The woman at the desk looked Arria up and down, but Arria added that she'd been on assignment and was related to one of the people who had arrived.

That was enough of a pass for her to get directions to the group. Arria straightened herself up and entered the room where the group was. She had a second to realize that one person was on the bed, a boy had a long but deep bullet wound across his chest, and the other had to get cleaned up. Well, that was a first impression. Arria absentmindedly rubbed the scratches on her own hand.

Arria realized she had to say something so she said, "I'm Arria Calvus. Your reinforcements. Seems I got the memo a little late. Sorry about that."
[/fieldbox]
@Affili @Drakken @Ayla

• Love
[fieldbox="Balleze Crimson, Orange, Solid"]

Location: Sink hole in the marshlands looking up at Harbinger Ava
Mood : Calm for now

The arrows had done a good job at hitting their mark, the residue of his soul essencce. One of the good things about a skillset such as Balleze Crimson's was he could move so fast it was along the grounds of teleportaion. He could be in one place then elsewhere before the traces of his soul essence even deminished and he had done just that. Now his soul essence was supressed in his new location. Balleze had detected Harbinger Ava's essence upon her arrival and the Konsidoshe used had also caused a brief spike that he had picked up on.

As far as he was concerned she was just being way more flashy than needed. But all that aside, she did hold the seat of fifth Knight so maybe she was allowed to show off. To make matters worse, a few other soul essences seemed to be moving towards the marshlands. 'Just great! killed onsight without even a chance to state my case' he thought to himself, eyes roaming the terrain. He was off to the side of her location, nestled witin a thicket of pussy willows unfortunately submerged up to his neck in a sinkhole of stagnant swamp water along with a mass of other unpleaseant things. He had even seen a frog floating belly up just out of the corner of his eye thus concluding that this was the most unpleaseant hiding spot he had ever been in.

Her arrows were off in the distance now, a short ways away from their current location, but he had no idea what they were capable of. At least they were not in her immediate area, perhaps an oversight on her part, perhaps not. From his location he could just as easily appear right in front of her and steal a kiss, but that was a horrible idea. He was rank right now, covered in smelly water and dead frogs. It would be a terrible first kiss.
No that was out of the question and he was short on time. if he stayed where he was he was surley dead, literally a sitting duck.

He could attempt to override her suspension Konsido. With enough concentrated force from his strike he just might be able to slam her to the ground giving him a few more minutes to disappear. it was a long shot but it was either this, or wait to be killed.
Balleze shot out from his hiding spot. In less than a heartbeat the air around her stirred whipping her hair about briefly and he was beside her. Shoulder to shoulder and close enough to whisper into her ear "Please don't follow me, I didn't do this"

With that he struck at her with enough calculated force to override the Monemur Konsido she was using and fling her to the ground a bit ungracefully mind you, but she would not die from it and if she did it would only prove that she wasn't fit for her position within the Knights in the first place. Four of the top five knights? He was dead one way or another so this might be his only chance for escape.

He whipped his torso around as fast as he could, throwing his body weight and the blazing speed of his movements into an open handed strike directed at her shoulder whilst pushing downward.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox=3rd Knight Gaia Celeste & 2nd Knight Sebastian Dampierre, lime, dashed]The trees could be heard rustling below Ava's feet. Drizzled within the sound was the sound of laughter. It was ditsy and cheerleaderish. A whiny voice followed shortly behind, "Sabastian stop!" All of a sudden the voice change playful to anger, it resonated as if a demon had taken over the voice. "I said stop!" This was followed by the echoing sound of the biggest slap ever. "[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Clap![/BCOLOR]" The trees rustled again. This time, however, the rustlings revealed a man flying towards Ava at mach 3 speed.

Sebastian felt thru molecules a swift change in the atmosphere. His touchy-feely moment was interrupted by someone charging at his comrade. "My dear your bussoms will have to wait," He started, drooling over her cleavage, "It seems Ava is in a bit of a mess." He finished with a bit of a french accent. Shortly after the flying man came through the trees, a big bussom succubus flew after him. She began to pick up speed. Sebastion felt her gaining speed coming up behind him, "Slow down woman I know I'm irresistible." He chuckled winking at her. She gained enough speed to catch up to him, once they were face to face she spoke, "hahahaha.....this is fun lets play tag. Your it!" She then kicked Sebastion in the stomach, changing his direction from vertical to horizontal. She couldn't control her laughing.

After doing a few somersaults in the air, she looked above her at Ava and the now mysterious figure. "Balleze you dog! Don't you know that's disrespectful, sneaking up on a lady." A sonic boom left her feet launching herself at Balleze at mach 5 speed. She passed by him. After a few hundred feet above Balleze, she hit a front somersault. Then suddenly began falling with her right leg extended and her left leg bent beneath her. She began to smile noticing her shoe, "Shoes......don't love em?" To her she was sitting on the ground, to others she was falling at mach 9 speed toward Balleze. How can someone keep their sanity at this speed.

Sebastion took a moment to come back to his senses after being kicked in the stomach. He manipulated his own molecules to stop himself from falling. Once he came to he was reminded of the task that was at hand. Balleze. He'll worry about Gaia later. Ava had started to descend out the sky ungracefully. He called down to the ground personnel, "Incoming!" Sebastion took a nice chuckle shaking his head at Slayer Balleze. He never really liked the guy anyway, but it was okay because now he could do away with him and not get in trouble. Sebastion stood below Balleze and he called his name, "Balleze!" As soon he that left his mouth, Sebastion hurled one his soul essence seeking darts at mindblowing speed, causing an eerie humming noise as it soared through the sky.[/fieldbox]
@Affili

• Love
[fieldbox= Orion Lotus, Purple]
Inventory: banana
Mood: fabulous

"You're disturbing the peace. If it's staff you're looking for then try looking around before you start yelling. They aren't here. They are tending to a matter currently." He folded his arm still looking at Kehinde. The individual then unfolded his arm and smiled, "This is getting to be quite cumbersome. This is a hotel with a status and you insist on defacing the Randolph name. No matter....when there is trouble you handle it." "Click!" His fingers sounded as he snapped his fingers. The power throughout the building shutoff causing it to be pitch black with a few streaks of sun here and there. Orion let out a sigh but for the moment remained still. He heard Kehinde calling for him, answering would probably blow is cover since they seemed to buy. So instead of responding to Kehinde directly he decided to be a smart ass.
"guess someone didn't pay the light bill."
I would like it if you'd leave. Operations were fine before you showed up. With the light off I'm sure you know how monkeys do tend to get restless."
"um sir… before I showed up there was this place was already trash. Broken windows , nosey people and no help."

As he spoke he lowered the bananas to the ground and took one, placing it in his left hand. Luciana was stuck in the elevator but she had the same training as the rest of them. She would be alright. It was up to her to get kimirou. It was up to kenhide and Orion to meet up with them. He took a step back, and 'stumbled' over a potted plant to give away his location. Before the lights went out he saw two people around Kehinde, but only one of them clicked off the lights. Both of them were unknowns but as far as Orion could tell so was he. He really wished he had practiced that soul essence sensing thing cuz it would have come in handy, especially when he noticed that no emergency lighting came on in the lobby. Suddenly he was off his feet and slammed into the wall. He didn't feel anything pulling him just the wall getting closer and his back slamming into it. He slid to the floor "ow, that one hurt" he griped his shoulder and got back on his feet. With the wall behind him he didn't have to worry about attacks from behind. Or so he thought. Out of the wall arm locked itself around his throat.
" I do believe he asked you to leave" a voice sounded from the wall. Orion grabbed the arm with his right hand trying to pull it off the grip only tightened around his throat. Orion holds up the banana and when the peel, peels away the actual banana was sharp as a knife and he stabbed into the phantom arm. The arm let go and Orion moved from the wall wielding his banana dagger. Curse words could be heard all over the place but it was hard to locate where the sound was coming from.

"stabbed one." Orion boasted, dropping his accent and his cover. "so here's the deal. Unless you're going to turn into a monkey, I'm not here for you. I got a job to do and you're in the way. I think you'd agree that the Last thing the Randolph needs is a dead body laying round, so unless you want to be said body. Click your heels together, turn the lights back on and let me pass" As he spoke the 'sheathed" his banana dagger back in its peel and awaited a response. He didn't really want to off anyone today, but e kinda had a job to do and it only said don't harm the monkeys, people are different story.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Balleze Crimson, Orange, solid"]

Just his luck, the two other Knights had made it to their location He was in the midst of watching Ava tumble towards the ground when Gaia shot past him so fast he had some diffuculties tracking her. Even if he couldnt see her, the lucid remark about her shoes gave her position away.

the speed of her decent was remarkable and he barely had enough time to ajust his position and launch himself at her before she was upon him. The weight of her leg on his shoulder based off her momentum would definately cause some damage and he felt the shock of the kick vibrate through his body as he absorbed the blow while twisting his torso as best he could in an attempt to dodge the dart that was streaking toward him. He had just enough leeway to wrap his free arm around the extended leg that was brutally slamming into his shoulder right now and forcefully redirect her towards Sebastian. The change in her trajectory towards Sebastian was most likely just a flash to anyone with normal reflexes.

Balleze hit the ground with a thud and an unceremonious roll doing his best to recover as fast as possible by digging his hand into the soft swamp ground to slow the speed of his slide as Harbinger Gaia Careened towards Harbinger Sebastian. In a matter of seconds the aches of the impact of the ground and her kick wracked through Balleze's body and it took great effort to draw on his soul essence for the next part of his plan. His vision was a little blurred from the impact and the swamp dirt all over his face but he didn't need his eyesight as much right now.

"Chreosi Gamma" He muttered. There was no intention to poison his opponents. Instead he was using this Konsido in an attemp to cause the two Harbingers to hallucinate and if lady luck was on Balleze's side right now, maybe they would become disorientated and lose their memory all at the same time. It was a taxating konsido given that he had to invest enough soul essence for the three effects he had just executed but hopefully it would buy him some time.

He imagined five mottled swamp toads the size of grizzly bears suddenly emerging from the pools of swamp water that were surrounding the four assasins and moving towards the Harbingers to attack.

It was a long shot but hell, what did he have to lose.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"]

Mood : Exhausted

Silver sighed with relief as he sat on the bed in the hospital. It had been close. Too close, but they had got Amaya to the hospital without further insident. Thankfully the doctors had immediately taken her into their care with little resistance despite the loose story Braam and himself had thrown at them.

He waited quietly as the nurse tended to his wounds. At least she was attractive and easy on the eyes not to mention those curl red curls. the two of them exchanged a bit of small talk as she worked and once again Silver was thankful that she didn't ask for a better explanation of their current situtaion and the events leading up to it.

Amaya would be in recovery for some time before the hospital released her so he might aswell get comfortable. "Excuse me nurse, is there anyway I can get a cup of cofee while we wait for our friend?" he asked politely as she was cleaning herself up. "Sure hun, I'll get them to bring some for everyone!"
Thanks for everything" he offered with a smile as she left their room.

Shortly after the coffee arrived i young girl entered the room claiming to be their fourth squad mate. He recognized her from their graduation day and he gestured to a chair

"Hey Arria, I'm Silverwolf. This is Braam and the one on the bed is Amaya. Have a seat we're not going anywhere for a while. Welcome to the posse" He sipped at his coffee for a moment thne continued softly "We'll brief you on what happened in a few moments OK, but for now, have some coffee if you want!"

[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]

[Location: Hospital]
[Mood: Confused, angry]
[Invetory: -]
Amaya woke in a daze and rather confused. She had no idea where she was, and her vision was quite fuzzy to begin with. It smelled like sanitizer and bleach, and the air was cool on her skin. It occured to her that she was wearing nothing more than a thin gown, and that alone told her she was in a hospital. It was different from the infirmary in the Base, and she wished she were there instead of here.

When her vision cleared, she saw Braam, Silverwolf, and another girl she didnt recognize. Anger welled up inside of her, and she propped herself up onto her elbows rather quickly, wincing when her head spun. She glared at Braam, then at Silverwolf, ignoring the strang girl.
"B-Braam! Silverwolf! Y-You were supposed to go back to base!"
She growled. She went to stand up, and the IV drip in her arm pulled harshly against her forearm. She cursed and ripped it out, blood starting to drop from where the needle was placed. She was beyond angry. They were supposed to make it back to Base regardless of what happened. If she died, then oh well. They needed to complete their misson, and each moment they spent away from the Base docked their pay amount by a few hundreds if anything.

However, the moment she set her foot on the ground, she winced. Her leg throbbed, and the room seemed to tilt in all different directions. She pointed to Braam before putting her head in her hands, rubbing her eyes with the heels of her hands.
"Braam.. Can you grab my clothes..?"

[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox="Arria Calvus, blue, solid"]
|Location: Hospital|
|Mood: Mama Bear|
|Inventory: Daggers, Gun, and 2,000 urd|
"After the last few days, I could certainly use some coffee," Arria said, smiling at Silverwolf's comment. Arria went out and grabbed some, drinking a bit before Amaya woke up. She ripped the IV from her arm and that was enough to set off Arria. She crossed the room quickly, setting down her coffee as she went. "Sit. Down. Rest."

Arria folded her arms and looked at Amaya with a gaze that would have cowed a lesser person. "You wanna know what you just did you nervous dumbass? You just ripped a hole in your arm. I know because I've done it. Given the bag of blood on the stand over there, you suffered blood loss. Seen it. Not pretty. Also, we should get another nurse in here. You're jittery and you're going to pass out again from blood loss if this isn't taken care of."

Arria did her best to block the others from letting Amaya get her clothes and walk out of the hospital. There was no way she was letting someone make the dumb mistake she'd made when she was recovering. Ripping out IVs was not only painful, but would ultimately get you into trouble again shortly after. The nurses had chewed her out for about half an hour for doing it. Arria was not about to let Amaya walk of the place while she'd been injured and needed at the very least a few hours to recover. The pay could wait, if that meant that the whole squad made it back at least moderately healthy.

"Also, gonna mention that I'm from Sango on temporary assignment. So if I have to injure you to get you to sit the hell down I will. I will not feel bad," Arria said, "because a few days ago my squad was killed. Rather not start off by letting a teammate pass out from blood loss or dying in the car." She even leaned into the other girl's face to make her point known. This wasn't something that Arria was going to back down from, and it wasn't something that she was just going to let go of either.​
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
Mood: Calm, concerned, then wary

Braam returned from cleaning the blood off his face, and passed the redheaded nurse on her way out. He knew they were going to be here a while, and wondered what the League did with situations like this. The mission was technically completed. He tried to remember mission protocol, but he went under the assumption that they wouldn't be penalized too badly. Arria walked in a moment later and introduced herself. Braam acknowledged her with a nod, a slight flare of irritation at her tardiness. If they'd had a fourth member, the mission might have had a better outcome. An extra pair of eyes might have noticed the ambush before it started. But Braam didn't indulge in that kind of thinking for more than a second before he brushed it from his thoughts. Silver handled introductions, so he didn't bother to say anything.

When Amaya woke up and started complaining, Braam frowned and started to say something when she suddenly got up and ripped out the IV. He resisted a wince and went to stop her when Arria did it for her in a rather forceful manner. He blinked when she suddenly announced herself a member of Sango and Braam's perception of her changed immediately. He narrowed his eyes a fraction of an inch and closed the rest of the distance. He put a hand on both girls' shoulders, urging Arria back, and Amaya back onto the bed. "That won't be necessary," He spoke with a slight edge to his tone, in spite of his placid expression. "Amaya, lay down. Silver, call the nurse back in now."

He might have interposed himself between Arria and Amaya in the process. In spite of her appearance and introduction, Braam wasn't willing to extend a great deal of trust to someone from Sango right off the bat. Were there not an injured teammate present to be concerned about, he might have been a little less ambivalent. He turned to Amaya and murmured, "We'll return once the nurses say it's safe. The League can wait." He added in a quieter voice that might have been hard to hear, "Don't be so eager to throw away your life."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

League: Komenco
Mood: Irritated
Inventory: Alot​

The individual chuckled when Orion boasted about his victory. "Oh, I see reinforcements have arrived. Welcome to my party boys. We're about to rock this city to its core." He observed. Kehinde grinned when he heard Orion had found him an enemy. He was beginning to feel like they were working as a team. "So, here's the deal....turn on the lights like my partner ask and we will be gone. You say you want to keep the peace, but yet here we are." The individual sneered, "Oh dear, someone is a bit snappy today. That's not how you ask someone to do something. I don't make deals." Kehinde was becoming irritated fast with the guy. He was toying with them, but for what reason? This seemed to be mere child's play. "Who the hell are you anyway? I thought you said you were a customer." Kehinde questioned looking around.

The individual flicked on the light he was standing under. The only thing one could see was a chilling apparition of what was supposed to be a person standing there. "Does it matter?" He began to walk each light turning on and off as he passed through them, "I'm not entirely sure you understand your position in this. You have to take in consideration the factors that are in play here." Kehinde followed the individual with his eyes, "And what are they?" He responded. The individual sort of clicked his heels and chuckled, "I'm glad you asked," He started to approach the guy he called Damien, "Let's take this gentleman for instance. I wonder why the poor man was left alone here all to his lonesome." Kehinde looked over, "You lay a finger...." He was interrupted by the individual, "You'll what? Come for me? You don't even know what I'm doing yet. Look at your friend over there. See how calm he is?" Bernard began backing up as the individual approached him, "Stay back! I'll call the Assassins! They are just a phone call away." He barked. Upon hearing this Kehinde side eyed over to the sound of the voice, "We are the Assassins.....who the hell is he talking about?" The individual responded, "Oh you're talking about those pests that dropped you off? Hardly formidable opponents." Kehinde was hung up on who the other assassins were. It couldn't have bee the Sango? What about the Humoj? These thoughts ran through his head.

He wanted to formulate a plan, but knowing nothing about this person it was like reaching for air, you were grabbing at nothing. He snapped his fingers and thought of something. He saw Orion's outline in the streak of sunlight and moved over close enough to where he could speak, "What was the name of that Konsido that generates light? We need some kind of visual if we plan on getting anywhere." He quietly asked Orion in hopes he knew. If his calculations were right he'd be able to use the rays of light that are seeping into the room and amplify them to where they create light. Or so he thought.

If things weren't getting any better they got worse, off in the distance police sirens could be heard closing in on the area. This was not good because the police and the assassins were like oil and water. They didn't mix. They, of course, don't know about them, but the know about Legacy Oaks Academy students and won't hesitate on anything with them. "Shit......" Kehinde mumbled as he heard the sirens. "Oh goodness, the police are coming? I don't think that's such a good idea. We don't need bad press." The individual spoke. He then whistled, "Yo, go and divert the police for me would ya? Don't harm them just.......detour them." He casually mentioned to his comrade. "Sure thing...." The mysterious voice responded. Kehinde began to scratch his head, "Wait, there's more of them?" The mysterious voice slid out the door undetected. Along with him went the downtown area's and a couple of blocks lights. As he was walking he was literally blacking out the city. Kehinde's eyes widened as the sight unfolded, "Is that his soul essence doing that?" He questioned himself in confusion. He looked over to Orion with a puzzled look on his face, "Alright we need a raise after this one." The individual then opened his mouth again, "Come on and do something. I'm sure that guy you're looking for is having a hard time dealing with those restless monkeys. I know I would." He finished with a sigh. [/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]

[Location: Still in the Hospital]
[Mood: ...]
[Inventory:-]
Amaya sneered at the girl. Sango? What the hell? Why on Gods given name was she here? Who the fuck cares if its a temporary mission, Amay wanted her gone. Something about her made her skin crawl. Or, that may have been from the blood leaking from her arm. Christ. This mission sucked.

Another nurse ran in and pushed Amaya's shoulder down. It probably was less than a push, but her body was already weakened from the torn IV drip, and she fell effortlessly back on the bed. The worked on her arm while another nurse came in shortly, checking Amaya's vitals and the annoying heartrate scanner on the side of her bed. She wished her heart would stop so the stupid monitor would shut the hell up.

When they finally fixed her and gave her a number of tongue lashings, Amaya looked over to Braam and sighed.
"We need to leave sooner rather than later, Braam. The three of you go on ahead, and I'll follow behind. No need to be penalized because of my dumb ass."

[fieldbox]

@Affili @Drakken @RainDash[/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

Reactions: Lunar Blaze
[fieldbox=Windmaker and the teardrop 3:30pm, silver, dashed]

Gaia trajectory changed course and now she was heading for Sebastion. He wasn't paying attention but out the corner of his eyes he could see her coming. Gaia was so lost in her shoes that she didn't know she was heading toward him. "Gaia!" He yelled to get her attention. "Gaia Damnit wake up!" He yelled to her once again. She showed no signs of stopping and instead of hopping out of the way he took a full on hit. Gaia finally came to and looked at Sebastion with a curious look, "Why do you look so angry? Did we get him?" She asked. Sebastion shoved her off and responded, "I don't know, you were thrown at me you do the math." Gaia scratched her head and began thinking, "Ummmmm....well lets see...maybe he doesn't like girls?" Sebastion puts his head in his hand and interjected, "Just shut...." His thoughts were interrupted by what sounded like Balleze. Sebastion shot his head up in the direction of his voice just in time to hear him say, "Chreosi Gamma." As soon as those words left his mouth Sebastion bolted up towards him drawing his darts, "You Bastard!" He yelled.

As he ran he brought his left hand over to his right, protruded it out to face Balleze. Sebastion planted his feet and spoke, "I'm not usually one to utilize a Konsido, but I guess if that's how the game is played then so be it," He separated his footing and continued, "Konservi Mu.....To mav...." "[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Splatter,[/BCOLOR]" Sebastian's wrist sounded as blood gushed from it, interrupting him. Sebastian eyes widened at the very sight of the trickery. He immediately looked up at Balleze. "Don't look at him Sebastian, Look over here at Ralph." Margie chimed in walking alongside Ralph, approaching the scene. Ralph wore an outfit that killed and Margie back him up with her own attire. Ralph drew out his left hand and shifted it over to the left causing wind from the east to blow away the Konsido. Sebastion looked at the little boy with utter rage and shock. He then looked back at his severed wrist watching it bleed nonstop. His anger grew more and more. "Ralph currently has Laryngitis so I will be doing the talking for him now. Don't worry he is fully able to fight if push comes to shove." She remarked stopping just a few yards from everyone. She turned to Balleze, "Ralph wanted me to tell you to take your leave now." She observed before turning her attention back to Sebastian.

Gaia slowly rose to he feet, "Why Ralphie? I thought you were on punishment" She asked. Margie quickly retorted, "Because he knows the act of falsifying information has taken place here. Balleze is not the one were af...." She was interrupted by Sebastian blasting passed her at mach 5 speed cutting a piece of her hair. "Maybe this little twerp has fed you a bunch of crap. Margie, I've told you to come over to a real man, not a little boy." He returned with his back still toward her. Margie felt her hair and grew angry. Ralph was about to sprang into action when Margie stopped him, "Mr. Dampierre it quite disrespectful to cut a lady's hair when upset...." She calmly remarked. Sebastion quickly retorted, "And...Ms Lindon, it's disrespectful to sever the wrist of someone who trying to save themselves." Gaia chimed in, "That was a little much Ralphie, Like how dare you." Margie jumped to his aid, "How unfortunate it is to see the Knights bicker over something they know so little about." Sebastian turned around to face the others. Gaia on one side and Sebastion on the other. Margie and Ralph in the middle. "Margie...or should I say Margaret Lindon," He started to twirl his darts in his hands, "You're so sexy when you're upset, but I must resist and ask you to abandon duties. This act of treason will not go unpunished." He finished gripping his dart. Ralph stepped forward and spoke words into the wind, "If that's how thing are going to be, then so be it. Margaret, you know what to do."

[BCOLOR=#808080]*Press Play*[/BCOLOR]​

Ralph stuck his hand out and his weapon came to him on cue. He placed the weapon back in his cover and Margaret unsheathed hers. "Yes...I know all too well of what to do," She slowly drew her weapon revealing the stainless steel sword. Ralph put on a pair of special made shade to protect his eyes from what was about to take place. Margie then spoke for Ralph this time in a much more serious and formal tone, "Balleze Crimson....In regards to the fourth Knight of the Roundtable...I beg you to depart the area."

Margie finally unsheathed her weapon. When she drew it completely out, the sky light reflected off of it, almost blinding whoever looked at it. She then turned the sword to where the tip of it was pointing down. All of a sudden a nasty wind began to set in as Ralph's anger grew for Sebastian. Sebastian and Gaia stood there and looked on at this spectacle take place. Margie and Ralph then switched places. Margie was now facing Sebastian and Ralph was now facing Gaia. Ralph's control over the wind started to become violent. He smiled a little, giving Balleze a bit of a look. Sebastian looked at Margie, "You bitch!" He barked before charging at her. Margie smiled and let out a small chuckle, "You fool..." She remarked straightening her glasses, "The real Second Knight stands to my backside. Your just an Overachiever who will never compare in power," Margie's voice changed from formal to a hair-raising mono-toned sound, "Drip away his sorrows...." She murmured.

Her weapon then started to condense like an ice cold glass of water, sitting in the summer sun. Droplets of water began to fall from the sword as she held it in place.

As he got closer, the condensation on the sword started to turn to blood. Gaia's yelled, "Get out of the way!" but it was too late. Once he was in close range, the condensation had turned into a stream of dripping blood. This blood was like a mirror. When the blood grabbed the reflection of Sebastian, a drop of blood with his reflection fell from the blade and a violent spike in soul essence that could be felt miles away, quickly pulsed.

Sebastian's hair color went from brunette to a snowy like white color. He instantly tripped over his own feet and began to descend rapidly to the ground. "Oh dear..." Margie observed as her eyes followed his descent. Gaia's mouth fell open as she saw the sight take place in front of her. Margie looked over her shoulders, "Go and get him." Gaia's eyes started to come to an angry squint. She looked at Margie with disdain. She rapidly drew her own weapon, but Ralph quickly shut her down. He shifted the wind under her feet and threw her off balance causing her to free fall from the sky. Only few have seen Margie's little trick. It was one that will almost turn you away from life itself when used. She doesn't talk about neither does Ralph. Once it happens it happens. No one speaks of it again.[/fieldbox]
@Affili

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
[fieldbox="Arria Calvus, blue, solid"]
|Location: Hospital|
|Mood: Hurt|
|Inventory: Daggers, Gun, and 2,000 urd|
Arria found Braam standing between her and Amaya, and the group that had welcomed her now stared at her as though she'd suddenly grown a second head that was chewing on a human arm. The way Arria figured it, sooner or later, they would find out that she was Sango. That much, at least, was not a secret so it would come out sooner or later. Better that she said it now and was honest. While the threat she'd made was a bit of overkill, it still made Amaya stop and not try to leave.

A nurse managed to get Amaya back on the bed and Arria stepped back. She gave Amaya her space and figured that the sneer that she'd been given was aimed at her. Arria had to remind herself that she wasn't there to make friends. If they found out that she was assigned there because she was a spy... better to not think about it and move on. She had a job to do.

"That could work, we do have two trucks now. Amaya could follow behind us when she's recovered enough," Arria offered, "but I shouldn't be coming up with plans here should I? You tell me the plan and I'll follow."

If she didn't let her pain show through then she would survive longer. Maybe they wouldn't tear her apart, the lone wolf amongst the sheep. Arria wondered about the analogy. Was she really a wolf in this instance, or was she less than that? Arria moved to the seat near the door and sat down, watching the people in the hallway walk to and fro. A few met her gaze, but after a while Arria's eyes moved to the floor, studying the ancient tile patterns in an attempt to make herself small. Her usual tactic of yelling at people to make them better wouldn't work here. Arria didn't understand why she had to be in a squad anyway. She wasn't a people person for good reason.
[/fieldbox]

@Ayla @Affili @Drakken

[fieldbox=Luciana Tiriaq, purple]
League: Komenco
Mood: Edgy
Inventory: Knives
Luciana was grateful that at least the inside of the doors had numbers on them. That way she knew she was halfway up. Stupid oversized building, she hoped they gave a good raise for all this extra work they were putting in. Or was this how all assassin work was? That was a scary thought. And more importantly, why hadn't she taken the stairs? Ugh. She paused, wrapping her legs and one elbow around the elevator cable, so she could fish some gloves out of her pockets. Her palms were already raw and pink from the ribbed cables. Once that little operation was concluded, she kept climbing.

Sixteenth floor...seventeenth floor...eighteenth floor...

"Kimirou had better be grateful when I find him," she said aloud, between pants. "All I'm saying."

Nineteenth floor...twentieth...she decided to stop and catch her breath. Judging by how things had gone she wouldn't have the time once she reached the monkey-filled floor.​

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lunar Blaze
Kimirou was now facing five of the six monkeys that originally targeted him. He had sent one away through the elevator. That was the speedster. The five, or should we say four, monkeys left were the pyro, the two-headed mutant, and the last two. It seemed they haven't really attempted to show what abilities they possessed. That was until Kimirou's shades began to float off his face and towards one of them, whom then placed them upon its own face. Kimirou shut his eyes in the process for fear they would just make matters worse. He then remembered his scarf and proceeded to pull it from his pocket. A sigh of relief escaped his lips once it was fully out of his pocket. The feeling of hope quickly left unfortunately, do to the scarf being incenerated by the pyro. Kimirou's eyes shot open, and like a marionette, his head slowly turned toward where the scarf once was. Then it turned towards the pyro primate. The images of his hair being engulfed by flames and his phone melting in his hand like ice cream in his hand flashed in his mind. The anger boiled underneath his skin until his mouth couldn't help but erupt. Unfortunately, another distraction drew his attention to the ceiling. The lights had gone out and joy began to fill Kimirou's body. He finnally had the upper hand. He could not only see in the dark but feel his entire surrounding that were covered in darkness. The monkeys drew his attention back towards them for now they were going crazy. This wasn't the same crazy from before, but more of an afraid of the dark crazy. Kimirou began to back away until he noticed that 'On The Edge' fellong again from his feet. Before he could catch himself, however, he was already free falling. With a quck reaction he caught the elevator cables with his legs. After a few minutes he corrected his grip on the ropes and stopped. He closed his eyes, sighed, and let everything relax except his legs. He the noticed a soul essence he hadn't noticed before. He opened his eyes revealing Lucianna and himself were face to face. "Good thing I managed to stop myself. Otherwise I would have harmed that beautiful face of yours." He smiled to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.