Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Genres
Generally, I enjoy a good action-packed thriller with a spice of subtle romance and adventure thrown into the mix. I'd be willing to play any genre there is, save for a few, and can adapt well to new settings and extremely complex, detailed plots. As of now, however, I'm craving a darker, more twisted role-play that leans towards psychological and suspense. Modern fantasy, sci-fi, and apocalyptic are other genres I am fond of as well.
[dash=#ff0066]
no%20strings%20attached_zpsjupyskcw.png

Private 2x1 Role-Play
[/dash]​
[dash=#ff0066]

• @Eriikaa
    @whatsmidgetpumpkin'susername
    @unicornx
  • Being famous has a price, and you pay it in more than just money—you pay it in mind, body, and soul.

While a celebrity's life does certainly seem glamorous from afar—because, let's be honest, who doesn't want a paycheck so large it could probably sustain a small country for a few years—it's really anything but. Once you dig past the surface of adoring fans and lavish lifestyles, you hit something much more sinister.

Paparazzi dog your every step once you make the mistake of going out in public, sticking microphones and cameras in your face so that you begin to doubt if privacy even exists anymore. Every little mistake you make, every single tiny hiccup and minuscule error, is blown out of proportion and plastered all over the news so that anyone could bask in your mortification. Rules and expectations that you're forced to conform to hang over your head at all times like storm clouds, and for every fan you have there are at least two people who hate you with every fiber of their being.

Being famous has a price, and you're getting sick of paying it.

So when a new TV show featuring celebrities—N.S.A.—makes itself known, you all but throw yourself at it. The ads promise associates that will talk with your managers to give you a break in your harried schedules, VIP passes to spas and resorts of your choice—as long as they reside in the general vicinity of the headquarters, of course—and all in all just a break in the life that you've been sick of for some time now.

Apparently, contestants are picked through a random lottery system. All you have to do is enter your name, phone number, and address, and you will be contacted if your name has been drawn.

You don't think twice before entering, your name one of hundreds of thousands of other idols across the world.

⭐︎ ★ ⭐︎ ★ ⭐︎ ★ ⭐︎ ★ ⭐

Three weeks later, your phone rings, the ID reading Unknown number, and when you pick it up you're greeted by a warm voice congratulating you on the fact that you, along with a select few others, have been chosen to be on N.S.A.

There are a lot of things you want to say, but the thing that ends up coming out of your mouth is, "What does N.S.A. stand for?"

You hear the smile in her words, but what you can't see over the phone is the cunning and pleased glint in her eyes.

"Why, No Strings Attached, of course."

⭐︎ ★ ⭐︎ ★ ⭐︎ ★ ⭐︎ ★ ⭐

You should have known better. You should have been used to the lies and the deceit and the way that nothing is as it seems. But you were desperate and you were blind, and you allowed yourself to be fooled.

Because N.S.A. is nothing like it appears to be. No Strings Attached is simply a cover name to lure people in, but in reality it stands for New Scandals Abound. The entire TV show is a trap, because your every action is being tracked and noted and taped, and secrecy has never been so far.

As they say, out of the frying pan and into the fire.
  • Code:
    A P P E A R A N C E ; ;
    { E Y E S }
    { H A I R }
    { W E I G H T }
    { H E I G H T }
    { C O M P L E X I O N }
    { D I S T I N G U I S H I N G - F E A T U R E (S) }
    N A M E ; ;
    N I C K N AM E ; ;
    G E N D E R ; ;
    A G E ; ; (16-21)
    S E X U A L I T Y ; ;
    P E R S O N A L I T Y ; ;
    B I O G R A P H Y ; ; (optional)
    F A M I L Y ; ;
    L O V E - I N T E R E S T ; ;
    F R I E N D S ; ;
    A C Q U A I N T A N C E S ; ;
    E N E M I E S ; ;
    O T H E R ; ;
[/dash]

yTAvPc9.jpg

{ H E I G H T } 6'1" ;; 185 cm ;; Tall
{ W E I G H T } 177 lbs ;; 90 kg ;; Muscular
{ H A I R } Violet with raven-black undertones ;;
{ E Y E S } Royal purple ;; Narrow ;; Long lashes
{ C O M P L E X I O N } Pale with olive undertones ;; Scars and bruises galore ;; Calloused
{ D I S T I N G U I S H I N G - F E A T U R E S }

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.