No One Probably Remembers Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivianne

Original poster
I used to be on Iwaku I want to say a few years ago. I love to Roleplay but didn't have many friends to did it. Then one day, I stumbled across this site and fell in love with it! I was in a few RPs and happily posting along when LIFE HIT.

And then I had to disappear. Which was rather saddening.
But now I am back and plan to stay! So do please invite me... I can't wait to get back in this!

But I am back! And I shall refill this lovely post with answers:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Oyoa.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl. No mystery. And sadly, it is a bit obvious at times.

How old are you?
26 - not sure if I quite act like it though. Guess it'll be up to you to figure out if I am.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Not new to site, but it appears that a lot has changed. I may have to adjust.
But I do love roleplaying.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like single partner but mostly because sometimes it is hard to have everyone act and respond in a group. It can hold things up, and if you want your character to react to something someone did, sometimes you still have to wait for others to post first. And...
It is hard. I admire those who can do it.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Both. Jump in a puddle, then to dry out, curl up on the sofa with a good book or movie.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Ah.... I don't have one right now. I'll get back at you when I do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crysodic
*crashes through window* Hello and welcome back! I've only been here a year so you're all new to me :3 Names C92cool, but you can call me Chris as well. I'd say stay away from our lovely Asylum, but you must already know this. Welcome back again and have fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you Chris. And one cannot simply stay away when that is where they belong.
Hopefully I will see you on the boards!

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy it more this time :)

• Thank You
I am going to love it! Real life is more in order now.

Fellow returnee! I've only been here a year and a half but it's been broken by periodic hiatuses. Hope we can play sometime.

• Thank You
Welcome back to Iwaku, Oyoa :D! I hope you enjoy your stay and find wonderful RPs to partake in~

• Thank You
Come to think of it, I think I've come across you before, just never had a chance to roleplay with.

• Thank You
Is this the same Oyoa I rped with as a cleric of Shelyn?

Either way, welcome back!

• Thank You
Possibly! Probably! Unless there is another person who used Oyoa out there I don't know about.

Sorry to have had disappeared.

Haha, no worries!

• Love
Welcome back to Iwaku! We have new icons! LIKE BUCKET OF RAINBOWS.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome back to Iwaku! We have new icons! LIKE BUCKET OF RAINBOWS.
THAT IS AWESOME. I must pay attention to more of those. I have only been using like and love. It does it no justice! But BUCKET OF RAINBOWS! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crysodic
I WOULD say that I remembered you and a bunch of other things that never really happened and hoped that you would go along with the story in hopes that we look cool...

But I won't.
Not this time.

Anyway!
Welcome back to Iwaku!
I just have to do this.
creepy-callista-gingrich-meme-generator-ahhhh-fresh-meat-9b7e15.jpg

Reactions: Vivianne
I WOULD say that I remembered you and a bunch of other things that never really happened and hoped that you would go along with the story in hopes that we look cool...

But I won't.
Not this time.

Anyway!
Welcome back to Iwaku!
I just have to do this.
View attachment 65644
Aw drats! You know, I would have believed you or totally gone along with it! Would have been worth a shot! :bananaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.