1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Nintendo Theme Park?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SacredWarrior, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So news has been going around that the big N is teaming with Universal Studios to have attractions based on their first-party creations. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! I am VERY excited about this news and since I'm not far from the Universal theme park in Orlando, Florida (I live in Tennessee), I so plan on checking them out whenever the hell they open! Thoughts on this news?

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. OOooooooh. This sounds fun! I wonder if they'll have Mario Kart-esque bumper cars!! That would be cool! :) You are lucky to be so close! I live in Michigan so that's a long trip, but damnit I'd do it! I wanna go to something like that :)

3. Does this mean I can murder somebody in a real life Mario Party and make little kids cry?

Sign me up!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  4. I can imagine so many people dressed as Marios running around..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd sell my right eyeball for something like this. Unfortunately, I live in California, but I'm definitely willing to fly all the way out there just to see it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice. This is something I would check out. I live about an hour away.

7. Eh... I couldn't care too much about the theme of the rides.
    Show me what kind of rides themselves they plan on having, then we'll talk about if I'm interested or not.

8. I live way too far though :c

9. I have family in Orlando, so this will make an excellent side activity for the next time I visit.

10. Who wants to start thinking up cool rides?

Mario Kart would be pretty awesome.
    So would something involving breaking a lot of Pots. :3

• Like Like x 1

11. I support this

12. I'm in Pennsylvania, so I would do anything to see those rides!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.