Nintendo Theme Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
So news has been going around that the big N is teaming with Universal Studios to have attractions based on their first-party creations. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! I am VERY excited about this news and since I'm not far from the Universal theme park in Orlando, Florida (I live in Tennessee), I so plan on checking them out whenever the hell they open! Thoughts on this news?

OOooooooh. This sounds fun! I wonder if they'll have Mario Kart-esque bumper cars!! That would be cool! :) You are lucky to be so close! I live in Michigan so that's a long trip, but damnit I'd do it! I wanna go to something like that :)

So news has been going around that the big N is teaming with Universal Studios to have attractions based on their first-party creations. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! I am VERY excited about this news and since I'm not far from the Universal theme park in Orlando, Florida (I live in Tennessee), I so plan on checking them out whenever the hell they open! Thoughts on this news?
Does this mean I can murder somebody in a real life Mario Party and make little kids cry?

Sign me up!

I can imagine so many people dressed as Marios running around..

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'd sell my right eyeball for something like this. Unfortunately, I live in California, but I'm definitely willing to fly all the way out there just to see it.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Nice. This is something I would check out. I live about an hour away.

Eh... I couldn't care too much about the theme of the rides.
Show me what kind of rides themselves they plan on having, then we'll talk about if I'm interested or not.

I live way too far though :c

I have family in Orlando, so this will make an excellent side activity for the next time I visit.

Who wants to start thinking up cool rides?

Mario Kart would be pretty awesome.
So would something involving breaking a lot of Pots. :3

Reactions: LunaValentine

I support this

I'm in Pennsylvania, so I would do anything to see those rides!

Status
Not open for further replies.