Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
Don't you just hate it when your nightmares become so vivid they actually manifest in reality and try to kill you and your family? well lucky for you most people hate that too. and that is where the Nightmare Academy comes in! they are a school of people who jump into the realm of dreams to fight the creatures manifested by the overactive imagination of the young and frightened. you are also recruited for that same imagination since they are the only ones capable of fighting the monsters

The Nether is where Nethercreatures live. It's best to think of it as a bulls-eye with five rings. In the very center is the Inner Circle where the Named live—they are the deadliest of the Nethercreatures. Nethercreatures begin their lives in the outer ring as Class 1s. As they mature, they migrate to the Inner Circle, becoming more deadly and vicious with each ring they pass.
Nethercreature is the official name for monsters from the Nether. They like to hide in dark places—under the bed, in the closet, and up in the attic. They are real and they are dangerous

luckily our characters are old enough to have graduated and now in the Government funded Nightmare Division

there are two professions one can be based on skill and heritage. they are Nethermancers and Banishers

Banishers are Nightmare Division agents that fight Nethercreatures and banish them back to the Nether through the portals that Nethermancers create. They are quick on their toes and think outside the box.

Nethermancers are Nightmare Division agents that have the ability to open portals into and out of the Nether. The Gift of Nethermancy is fueled by fear. Well-trained Nethermancers can channel their fear and portal to a specific place in the Nether.

this is all based on the 2007 Book Series and if you are interested post or message me :D

I have never read the book but it sounds really awesome! I would love to partner up with you if your still looking for someone :)

ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT

Alien_Dance.gif

Good glad your excited and doing an alien break dance ? Lol I'll pm you so we can get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.