night time roleplayers

H

honeyumbrella

Original poster
okay like let me explain, hello! I'm aster - a 18 year old writer! but, alas I work nights & that leaves me with no one to write with ! so yeah, I'm looking for partners who are online during my time! which my time schedule is about eh, let's say ? 11:30 pm to about 6:30 am ! 9:00 am to 1 or 2 pm depending on what I'm doing ! sometimes I'll be awake from 5:00pm to 9 or 10 pm depending on time again ! I only do male x male ! I get uncomfortable when playing or roleplaying with female characters !

hi! I'm Mar and I'm 17, I'm also from europe which means a lot of the time I'm awake others are usually sleeping- which makes my search for a roleplay partner a bit harder qwq
I have been roleplaying for 4 years and I'm not really advanced but not a newbie either, since english is not my first language I can sometimes do silly mistakes while writting :[ sorry about that

I also prefer to only roleplay male characters! I always like to make new characters and I'm very open to a lot of genres and plots! I also have discord if it's needed (I'll be honest I have never done forum roleplay before but wouldn't mind learning)

Reactions: honeyumbrella