Night Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Necropolis

Weeaboo Author with No Preferences or Opinions
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, action, sci-fi, romance, modern, slice of life.
In Europe, rumors of vampires and werewolves and all sorts of magical creatures have long existed, and they were mostly right. The vampires were not human, that much is for certain, but they still needed to stick together in these troubled times where humans hunted vampires in fear of being killed themselves. There was a town in the southern part of Italy, hidden away from the humans and their villages, where vampires could go and form relationships, under the watchful eye of the grand citadel and it's owners. There have been a few attempts at taking the citadel hosted by vampires and even other magical creatures, but they have all ended in failure, so the attempts ended long ago. The sky is almost always covered in clouds because of the location of the town, and the unknown assistance of a certain owner of a certain citadel, so vampires can go out even in the daytime so long as they have an umbrella handy.

I would like this RP to be one of these pairings:
Owner of Citadel (M/F) x Stray Human or Blood-Slave (M/F)
Owner of Citadel (M/F) x Lesser or Recently Turned Vampire (M/F)
or
Outsider (M/F) x Vampire (M/F) (The outsider can be any species, and the Vampire can be any ranking)

I have only 3 rules:
1. No god-modding, this is a romance RP, you don't need to be OP
2. No Dracula, I know it's tempting as he is a well known vampire, but by the time this story takes place, he would've been dead for over a hundred years. There can be mention of him though, if you're desperate.
3. I'm fine with innuendo, but unless you're bluestar like me, no smut.

I have many roles depending on what you'd like me to be.
Name: Count "Erinn" Makarov
Race: Vampire
Personality: Haughty, calculating, and has an affinity for rules. This is subject to change, he can be influenced by others if he lets them get close.
Bio: Erinn was a high born pure-blood vampire, a prime example of what a vampire should be in a position of power. His parents had owned the estate before him, and when he was 97, his parents named him a worthy successor to the Makarov estate, which so many others called a citadel. They then finally accepted their part in a struggle against other vampires that killed humans instead of just taking their blood, leaving Erinn alone. It was a sad day for him when he received news of his parents' deaths, and he cut off all contact to the outside world for a week to mourn them. He had long since taken up his place of power in his parents' stead, though he was now an adult, and there was a longing in his heart that he could not describe.
Specialties: Day Shift - Erinn inherited his father's ability to control the way that sunlight can move, and by using a special crystal that magnified this ability, he is able to keep the sun out of the city, for the most part.
Items: A fencing sword, with gold trim and a full gold handle and loop guard. Used mainly for fencing against any opponents who wished to pass the time.
Appearance:
cc321155c936cd574f0f36e78cb8a44a--vampires.jpg
Name: Suzanne Mayes
Race: Vampire
Personality: Impatient, prudent, and overly analytical. She worries too much, and tries to manage everything at all times.
Bio: Suzanne was born to the cruel owners of the estate, a pure-blood vampire that her parents were somehow never proud of. She tried everything to make them happy, but they were harsh and accepted only the best, showing no feeling and no remorse. Eventually, they died, nobody knows how but Suzanne. Now she is the owner of the estate, and she keeps a watchful eye on the villa below.
Specialties: Acceleration - She has the ability to move faster than most already fast vampires, or maybe she has the ability to slow down time when she moves, who knows but her? When her eyes begin to glow, you know she's using her ability.
Items: No personal items, everything she has belongs to the citadel.
Appearance:
images
Name: Steven (Disowned)
Race: Human
Personality: Nervous, reserved, and quiet. Steven doesn't get close to people because nobody wants to get close to him.
Bio: Steven was born to a mother who died in child labor and a father who was killed in battle, so he was shipped off to an orphanage. He got the impression early in life that he would never amount to much, and he did nothing noteworthy in his life up until his fifteenth birthday, where he was taken by a knight to act as a stand in squire. He traveled with the knight until he was almost nineteen, when the knight took him to a strange town and told him to wait there and that he would be back in about a week. Months went by, and Steven had become the local blood-boy. He had become very recluse, and tried to stay in places where he shouldn't have been found, though it was futile to hide from a vampire. Recently, he had heard some of them say that they might take him as a slave of some sort, something that he had immediately protested, but of course was not taken seriously.
Specialties: No specialties, unless having addictive blood is a specialty.
Items: No items but the clothes on his back.
Appearance:
8d27c5cb1a10d5a6d0feb0894aa8e1d6.jpg
Name: Anna Hensley
Race: Human
Personality: Shy, perpetually sad, but has a bit of a bark. She can be happy, but her entire life so far has been disappointing.
Bio: Anna was born to parents who had been taken as slaves to other humans, and she had been put to work even as a girl. Though nothing had ever happened, both her mind and her body had been taken advantage of. She at last escaped from slavery while being transported to another location, only to end up in a place worse than she would've ended up if she had stayed. She was now having blood drained from her on almost a daily basis, and if she couldn't fight back when she was in slavery, there was no one around to even cry out to here, unless she wanted to have more blood drained from her. The vampires were wise enough not to kill her under the watch of the citadel, but that did not stop them from taking her blood.
Specialties: No specialties
Items: No items
Appearance:
40a921481fa2dcc8150fc21e2e135f22--sad-anime-girl-anime-boys.jpg
I will do more, but I'm out of time right now. You can create any character you want based on this CS or use one of the ones provided.
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Bio:
Specialties:
Items:
Appearance: