。☽ night bites ☾ 。

⊱ madnéau.

Original poster
daq7ajx-1a83c6ce-fe35-4131-b038-56b1ec7ec59b.png

evening. i'm an advanced writer with very specific cravings right now. i can dedicate 3 - 4 posts on average throughout the week but because i'm currently free, i can probably be pretty active throughout the day. i am capable of novella length posts but as of right now, i am hoping to keep our story progressive and within the realm of 2 - 4 paragraphs. if we naturally end up writing more, that's great also. no pressure. if you require a sample from me, i've no issues supplying one. oh! i also write as either gender but i'm writing as only males at the moment so having the opportunity to write as a girl would be dope? not necessary, though.

i'm currently very active so don't let my previous absence scare you from writing with me. thanks for understanding and i hope everyone is doing okay and staying healthy during this time.

* anything in purple is a craving of mine

› beastars,
either with our own characters in that universe or you playing legosi for me with an original character.

› gangsta,
either with our own characters in that universe or you playing a canon from the series & vice versa.

› nana ( ai yazawa ),
i'd be interested in our own version or either of us playing canon characters for one another.

› prostitute x detective / cop [ or criminal ]

› artist x muse

› yokai x human

› insane wizard x new apprentice that he shamelessly flirts with

› demon prince x commoner

› werewolf x elf [ dark fantasy / forbidden love ]

› neighbor x neighbor

› old lovers reuniting but one is engaged [ forbidden love ]

› older man x younger girl

› yakuza member x boss's younger only sister

› smol town mystery ( friends investigating spooky shit )

› younger man x older woman

› something like the witcher
but it would be dope if you could play geralt for me, otherwise, our own thing is fine.

› geisha x ronin / samurai

› post apocalyptic
either regular zombies or bird box inspired.

› greek gods n' goddesses
or something just in that general time would be dope?

› ancient vampire x human that looks like their first love

› old chinese dynasty era
seriously love this time. with or without fantasy aspects would be great!

› diabolik lovers
i'm open to playing some canon for you. we can probably work something out !

› forbidden romance in a fantasy / medieval setting?

these are just some of the ideas i had. i'm open to these pairings being hetero or girls love but i'm not currently accepting b x b, sorry. if you're interested, please message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moffnat
View attachment 193885

some additional things i am interested in are listed below ;
anything highlighted in purple is a craving of mine

ANIME :
› kamisama kiss
› sailor moon
› princess tutu
› ergo proxy
› cowboy bebop
› wolf children
› howl's moving castle

› spirited away
› teen titans
› the ancient magus bride
› samurai champloo

TV :
› game of thrones
› the walking dead
› chilling adventures of sabrina
› american horror story
› the outsider

› i am dragon

MANGA :
› paradise kiss
› say i love you
› daytime shooting star
› oboreru knife
› black bird
› nana

› mafia or yakuza ( favoring yakuza )
› love triangle's !!!!!
victorian setting PLEASE [ something like crimson peak would be DOPE ]

› western. cowboys. prostitutes. gun fights.
› ronin x runaway
› super powers

i typically have at least 1 - 2 ideas for any and all of these so if you're interested, just let me know and i can shoot you some of them. thanks for reading !

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to participate in the Witcher-themed roleplay or the insane wizard and apprentice. Both seem interesting and I love the Witcher series.

@Samael Alitheia yeah, likewise. it's a great series -- i'm interested in reading the books now, too. you've honestly given me a hard choice. both are heavy cravings of mine.

I already had a concept for the Witcher-themed roleplay, where Samael acquires a child surprise but she ends up loving him even though he was impassive with her. It's something I thought about awhile ago, so it's open for change.

Do you happen to do group role-plays? ♥

Oh man, you have some great ideas. I would love to chat more about insane wizard/apprentice, demon prince/commoner, or werewolf/elf! Also I love a lot of the animes you have listed, Miyazaki is one of my favourite animators. Victorian era is also pretty sweet (and love triangles), and superpowers... It's safe to say, I just like a lot of your ideas. If you're interested in chatting more. shoot me a PM. :)

• Love
Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.
Hello~

I would love to chat about the insane wizard x apprentice witch pairing. I'm also interested in a greek gods plot or apocalypse plot. If you're still looking feel free to pm me so I can formally introduce myself :)

I co-own a group called Advanced Writers Club, we're constantly looking for new people!! If you wanna sign up, here's the link. We are currently doing a greek gods/zombie apocalypse rp. It literally just started so you're free to join us!!

• Love
Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.