~ ⚪ ~
CAPTAIN OF THE USS VOYAGER
tumblr_o7p7sydOo41qag66no6_250.gif

* AGE *
Late 30s, early 40s

* CANON *
Star Trek: Voyager

* BIOGRAPHY *
Boldly going where no one has gone before, Captain Kathryn Janeway and the crew of the Federation starship Voyager have endured numerous hardships throughout their journey home across the vast and uncharted Delta Quadrant.

* STRENGTHS / ABILITIES / WEAKNESSES *
As a Starfleet captain, Janeway is a skilled commander. Always sticking to the Prime Directive when she can, using diplomacy and friendship first, and being a skilled tactician in hostile confrontations.
Having been a science officer before a command officer, Janeway is a woman of the sciences. Even in her captaincy, she continues to indulge in her scientific pursuits and sometimes acts in the capacity of science officer throughout Voyager's journey home.
As a Starfleet officer, she is trained in hand-to-hand and armed combat as well as survival.
One of her key traits is her determination. Through this, she has a managed to make a Starfleet crew and a Maquis crew into one crew, get Voyager through the harshest parts of the Delta Quadrant, and even shaving a couple thousand light-years off their voyage back to the Alpha Quadrant
However, her determination has a downside. Captain Janeway has been known to not know when to quit. Her stubbornness often becoming a risk to her life or the well-being of others.

* EQUIPMENT *

PRP1750.png
roddenberry_tricordermarkix-001.png

I, Nick, have read and accepted the rules of this Murder roleplay.

"Nine hundred years of time and space, and I've never been slapped by someone's mother."

9wVjO.gif

* NAME *
The Ninth Doctor

* AGE *

* CANON *
Le3J5kHCLctck.gif

* BIOGRAPHY *
The Ninth Doctor is an emotional incarnation of great sorrow and anger, plagued by the outcome of the Last Great Time War. He hides his sorrow with a façade of manic energy, sharp, offbeat wit and enthusiastic confidence, but drops the masquerade when something deeply displeases him. Behind his angry demeanor, however, he's one of the nobler incarnations, with not even the continuity bomb able to find a timeline where he isn't "anything less than fantastic."
For more info on the Ninth Doctor, click here.

- Absolutely fantastic!
- Supergenius-level intellect
- Brilliant
- Extremely sassy
- Gallifreyan physiology (in Murder roleplays, regeneration is nullified)
- Skilled in various Earth and extraterrestrial martial arts
- DID I MENTION FANTASTIC?
- Can sometimes be a downer
- Can turn cold and merciless
- Comes off as a bit rude somtimes

* EQUIPMENT *

tenthscrewdriver1.jpg
tumblr_lnnxejZapx1qbw3a4o1_400.gif
banana2.jpg
A banana

I, Nick, have read and accepted the rules of this Murder roleplay.

"Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before."

tumblr_m8la3eXvIq1r9cdhd.gif

* NAME *
The Eleventh Doctor

* AGE *

* CANON *
tumblr_mi4uazZ4jK1rtmlvfo6_250.gif

* BIOGRAPHY *
The Eleventh Doctor is energetic, lively, eccentric, resourceful, and quick-thinking, able to spin things to his point of view and find positive outlooks in negative situations, and, while he prefers to settle problems through negotiation rather than violence, he w willing to result to violence when he deemed it necessary.
For more information on the Eleventh Doctor, click here.

- Absolutely clever!
- Beyond supergenius-level intellect
- Brilliant
- Gallifreyan physiology (in Murder roleplays, regeneration is nullified)
- Skilled in various Earth and extraterrestrial martial arts
- DID I MENTION CLEVER?
- Can be way too childish and immature
- Severe ADHD

* EQUIPMENT *

pV7MPQf5OpoWs.gif
img-thing

Status
Not open for further replies.