Nice to meet you ^^

N

Neoncat

Original poster
Hi .w.)/

I don't really know what to say, I'm bad with introductions, sorry. You can call me Neon or Cat if you don't want to write my whole username and... Well, I hope I can roleplay soon and learn more about this community ^^

Ah! English is not my first language, and any advice it's welcomed.

Iwaku's got a lot of people who aren't native speakers, don't worry. But if you'd like a helping hand around the site anyway, check out the Newbie Care Package for mentors and some other nice gifts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay.

• Love
Reactions: Neoncat
Iwaku's got a lot of people who aren't native speakers, don't worry. But if you'd like a helping hand around the site anyway, check out the Newbie Care Package for mentors and some other nice gifts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay.

Thanks ^^

Hi there Neoncat, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

First off, cool username. As a cat lover, I approve! :thumbsup:

Secondly, I'm sure you'll be able to roleplay soon! Don't worry about English not being your first language, I can assure you that members here are from all around the world and know English as a second language! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Definitely check the link Dipper provided while you enjoy that cookie ;) and if you need any further help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hi there Neoncat, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

First off, cool username. As a cat lover, I approve! :thumbsup:

Secondly, I'm sure you'll be able to roleplay soon! Don't worry about English not being your first language, I can assure you that members here are from all around the words and know English as a second language! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Definitely check the link Dipper provided while you enjoy that cookie ;) and if you need any further help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :bsmile:
Thank you! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku, Neoncat! Your English looks solid to me, I don't think you'll have much trouble there. I've also got to agree with Greenie because cats are great. I hope you like it here, and if there is anything I can do for you-- or you just want to chat, drop a message my way. Happy roleplaying!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hello Neon! Welcome to Iwaku! Always glad to see another new face :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku, Neoncat! Your English looks solid to me, I don't think you'll have much trouble there. I've also got to agree with Greenie because cats are great. I hope you like it here, and if there is anything I can do for you-- or you just want to chat, drop a message my way. Happy roleplaying!

Thank you very much! I'm already starting to Roleplay, I'm so excited ^^