newbrex

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leda

Original poster
What's up everybody I'm new my name is Leda and I'm an avid roleplayer although recently I've been on a hiatus due to writer's block so I'm hoping I'll be able to get back into the swing of things and reclaim what little skill I had before my absence from the scene. To be honest I'm hoping to take advantage of the roleplaying institute you guys have as my characters have been on the mary sue side as of late so if anyone would be able to help out a fellow roleplayer I'd be willing to learn and it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Iwaku, Leda!

I'm one of the mentors in the Institute, and yes we'd be more than happy to help you out with any questions you have! Feel free to post there with any questions you have.

In the meantime, take a look around, maybe post in a few of the Jump-In Roleplays that don't require a bio or a character sheet, you just hop in and go. For more depth though check the Global Signups.

Let me, or anyone else know if you have any questions! Welcome again, hope you enjoy!

thanks a lot I've already started reading some of the topics in the institute and let me say I'm started to see my characters in a new light, when I first started the person who brought me into roleplaying never really told me anything so I've just been blindly making characters. I really have this one character that I want to make and I have a general Idea for her but I haven't been able to get her right so the topics really help

Howdy Leda! 8D Welcome to the site! I am pleased you're finding the institute helpful! >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.