Newbie! ;)

A

AnilecEnirol

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?

I go by Anie.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I am a lady and I am 23 years young.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

My favorite is romance. Kinda gets me away from the realtiy of my romantic life..

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I don't have a specific type.. I just kinda roll with the punches.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

I would totally prefer Sparkling Vampires.. Vamps have always been a fav of mine!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

My favorite song would Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers.. Its a country song and it basically tells the story of a heartbroken woman telling her man that its okay to leave the pieces because she'll be fine on her own.. kinda tells the story of my real life senario..

Well hello, Anie, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
We have lots of romance roleplays all the time, as well as plenty of others! Plus, you can always wrangle someone into make a romance roleplay with you.

Since you're new to us, I have some links to help you navigate roleplay important aspects of the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Most of the romance centric roleplays you'll find located in our mature or one on one roleplay sections. Make sure to have your age listed on your profile if you want to request permission for mature, as it's sixteen and up only!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

Hello and Welcome newbie. Drop in to Cbox if ya want to chat. :D

Hey there Anie, I too am a sucker for romance. XD As Kitti mentioned the 1v1's and the Mature threads are the best places to go for romance. They are also one of our more active sections, so you shouldn't be lacking in rp partners.

Enjoy!

Hi miss Anie! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hello, Anie! I am also new! I just wanted to say hello and get to know fellow Newbies. If you ever want to talk and be, you know, confused with someone, I'm your partner! ..Hopefully. .____.

Hello, sia usjalil (my lady)! I understand your stance on romance. In reality, love is not as easy. Life makes it hard, as do the flaws of each and every human being. Romance is a favorite of mine as well. Though... I would prefer my Angry Space Marines scare away your sparkling vampires! Hah. : ) Pleasure to meet you. I too, am new.

Hi Anie, welcome to Iwaku! The romantic people are... over somewhere. Good luck finding them!