Marxsoul

Jester of The Galaxy
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
Genres
Fantasy, Magical
I'm new here, but I love roleplays. I have been on other roleplay sites so I'm not total new. I hope that you will like me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Boo says: "I~whack~you~!!"

I hope you like being a new bunny! Yay! K, so like go on and grab a Newbunny Care Package, k? Then you can... oh no. Ooooooh noooo... you didn't say hi to our Bunny Logo. You should look waaay up and waaay left, new bunny. No that's not a silhouette of an avocado and a pair o leaves. No, no Marxsoul, that is~BUNSY!!~

So, new bunny, do you like ~BUNSY??~

Well, it likes you. Know how I know, new bunny? Simple. Cuz~~

~~RAINBOWS TO THE FACE!!~~

:3

Hey Marx!
2cs8jns.png

It's great to have you here and I hope you can find some fantastic roleplays as well as people in your time here!
Also, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

P.S here are some threads to get you started on Iwaku, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Of course we'll like you, it's a nice community after all. Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Marx! I like the fantasy genre as well! Have fun here!

Hello person that sent in a lot of confusing help request forms! <3

Hello I"m new here. I've been to many roleplay sites so I know how it works . . . sorta. So I hope that i can have a good time. And i hope you have good time too.

Di-didn't you already say hello? O___O CLONES! CREEPY ROBOT CLONES!

-flee!!-

They're cloning at an alarming rate, I don't think I we can keep up (welcome to Iwaku!)

I'm new here, but I love roleplays. I have been on other roleplay sites so I'm not total new. I hope that you will like me.
Welcome! I'm glad you decided to sign up on Iwaku. If you have a hard time getting around or finding what you're looking for, feel free to ask!

Hello I"m new here. I've been to many roleplay sites so I know how it works . . . sorta. So I hope that i can have a good time. And i hope you have good time too.
Welcome, Marx! I'm happy you decided to join us. =D

It's pleasure to meet all of you. I hope i can have good time. . . I think.

And now i don't know what to do XD. Can someone help me here?

What sort of thing do you want to do? We have chatrooms, we have a few forums worth of writing and creative help, we have group RPs, we have 1x1 searches, and probably more, too!

Well Since i'm new at roleplaying, How about you tell me. What do you think I should since I'm new here?

Hm. Ah! Here, this guide should help. It's made just for people who haven't RPed before, but want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.