NEWBIE MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What shade of pink do you want to make the newbie group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HEREBY DECLARE NEWBIES ARE NOW FOOFS IF THAT COLOR WINS.
*Contemplates making several Alt accounts for the sole purpose of making FF00FF win* :P

#D87093

This just screams cute noobcake to me <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This poll closes today around 4central, but I think we all know what shitty fooffy color is going to win. D:< Way to go guys. #B03060 would have been really nice.

Reactions: Astoria
This poll closes today around 4central, but I think we all know what shitty fooffy color is going to win. D:< Way to go guys. #B03060 would have been really nice.
Do it. Your executive opinion is worth +1000 votes. Enough to beat out all the other scrub colors! :3

You could just take it out of the running and force those 90 votes to choose something else >:)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You could just take it out of the running and force those 90 votes to choose something else >:)
...Too long. Too long have the Admins abused their power, too often have they forced their will upon us. But no more! For today, we shall battle for our freedom! No longer shall we be opressed by owls and other avians! No longer shall our want for Bluey blues be ignored! No longer shall the newbies escape their FF00FFy fate! It is time, my people! Time for a call to arms! Time for a revolution! *raises a sword into the air*

Whelp --
Better them than me
>:)

Let's all blame @Diana for this forever. It's her fault for including this horrendous color and tempting the shitlords of the community (which definitely includes me) to pick something that offends the eye. She should have known better.8D

Reactions: Astoria
Ffooffies! Maybe not the best color, but definitely the best name -- next, perhaps, to pewbies.

Ffooffies! Maybe not the best color, but definitely the best name -- next, perhaps, to pewbies.
It's better than fucking dark blue on black. Shit's so hard to read on my phone. Sometimes I have to click a person's username to know who the hell it is via their avatar. At least with a bright pink, I can legibly read their name. :ferret:

Reactions: Rilette and Astoria
It's better than fucking dark blue on black. Shit's so hard to read on my phone. Sometimes I have to click a person's username to know who the hell it is via their avatar. At least with a bright pink, I can legibly read their name. :ferret:
Amen to that. It's not so severe for me that I have to click on names, but I have to lean in and squint to get the names right. Word on the street is that things might be slightly tweaked so that you won't have to look like gramps reading the names, though.

Might be worth giving that browser-side color changing guide a go, actually.

Reactions: Brovo
I remember a time when I was the only one who called Diana owlmom. From this day forth, she shall be catbird.

ENJOY YOUR FOOFING. NEXT POLL IS FOR DONATORS! 8D

MAKE SURE TO KISS THE DONATORS ASS BY GIVING THEM A GOOD COLOR! OTHERWISE WE MIGHT NOT GET ANYTHING EVER AGAIN D: NO DONATIONS, NO NEW SHINY THINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.