1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Newbie here

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Failenmagyk, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I'm a newbie here don't know what to do, so I will just say what I feel is important. I have never been apart of big happening except life :P. I like anime and video gaming. I am hardcore gaming never role played before. I'm bad at English so bare with my sentence structure. I'm aaric like Eric but please call me Failenmagyk. It's a name given to me by my sister in Everquest II. I hold it dear from her. She did it as a joke to me but I did awesome with a summoner so I'm in love with the Mage class in games.

2. Hi there Failen! :D Welcome to the site!

3. Hello Failen, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Melancholy, but please call me Mel! I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku. ^,^

4. Thank you for the welcome! My sister recommend this but she she doesn't know I'm on here!! :P

5. Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!

6. So any recommendations? To what groups I should join?

7. Depends on your interests, really! Iwaku's got loads.

8. Hello, Failenmagyk. I recommend browsing through the Group Roleplaying forum. You'll find different genres and tons of groups looking for new players. I don't know if you have any interest in fandom RPs, but there are a lot of RPs out there that focus on the worlds of games you might've enjoyed, not to mention the original worlds that folks have created for their Sci-Fi and Fantasy worlds.

Taking a look at what's out there will give you a better idea of what you might want to join. And hey, you might stumble across your sister and surprise her. :P

9. No! No, @Diana don't you welcome him! Shoo him off D: heads up, though, we will have the same IP because we're family in the same house >_>"

@Foxxie how could you!

@Failenmagyk whyyyy?! Why oh god why?! *cries*

10. You need to learn lessons on sharing. You never include me into things my dearest sister!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.