Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Failenmagyk

Original poster
Hello I'm a newbie here don't know what to do, so I will just say what I feel is important. I have never been apart of big happening except life :P. I like anime and video gaming. I am hardcore gaming never role played before. I'm bad at English so bare with my sentence structure. I'm aaric like Eric but please call me Failenmagyk. It's a name given to me by my sister in Everquest II. I hold it dear from her. She did it as a joke to me but I did awesome with a summoner so I'm in love with the Mage class in games.

Hi there Failen! :D Welcome to the site!

Hello Failen, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Melancholy, but please call me Mel! I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku. ^,^

Thank you for the welcome! My sister recommend this but she she doesn't know I'm on here!! :P

So any recommendations? To what groups I should join?

Hello, Failenmagyk. I recommend browsing through the Group Roleplaying forum. You'll find different genres and tons of groups looking for new players. I don't know if you have any interest in fandom RPs, but there are a lot of RPs out there that focus on the worlds of games you might've enjoyed, not to mention the original worlds that folks have created for their Sci-Fi and Fantasy worlds.

Taking a look at what's out there will give you a better idea of what you might want to join. And hey, you might stumble across your sister and surprise her. :P

No! No, @Diana don't you welcome him! Shoo him off D: heads up, though, we will have the same IP because we're family in the same house >_>"

@Foxxie how could you!

@Failenmagyk whyyyy?! Why oh god why?! *cries*

You need to learn lessons on sharing. You never include me into things my dearest sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.