Newbie. D:

• Thread starter SociallyAwkwardWriter
  • Start date
S

SociallyAwkwardWriter

Original poster
Greetings, reader. Thank you for taking the time to click on this thread an' whatnot. =D

Like the title says, I'm a total n00b to this site, and to forum roleplay as well. If pointers or tips could be tossed my way, or even a hi, that'd be awesome, and it much appreciated. :3

Anywho, yeah. Bye, I guess. o-o

Welcome.
I'm not exactly a wise old-timer here either, but I found it really easy to immerse myself in this forum, and although I've only been here for a little over two weeks I no longer even feel new; so don't worry, you'll probably feel at home in no time at all. I found that this is a very accepting community and nobody will judge you for not being a veteran forum roleplayer, after all nobody starts as a veteran forum roleplayer. :) (Before I came here I had a long hiatus in any sort of roleplaying, so I understand if you feel self-conscious. But it will pass soon for sure.)
Have a good time. We don't usually bite.

I could give ya a few tips if ya want.
...Derp, I'm being followed...
>.>

Well hi hi there. Even noobs at roleplay can become veterans after doing a few. getting good at it simply means rping with someone who knows how to have fun with it and is willing to give you tips in case you need some help like wavelength up there.