Newbie Alert

O

ofthegoodnight

Original poster
Hello all! I'm causticBlush; you can call me Celes though. I'm 16 and have been roleplaying since I was 11. I believe myself to be a fairly literate roleplayer, but I do not enjoy reading or writing several paragraphs just for dialogue in advanced literate roleplays. I like urban fantasy and/or superhero, with romance AND action thrown in.

Aside from roleplaying, I sing in the shower and draw my original characters. I enjoy chatting on avatar forum sites, such as KofK and Solia Online. I have a loving boyfriend, with whom I started a superhero sort of roleplay with, on another site. I tend to ramble or have disorganized thought processes, so please bear with me.

I hope I can find a roleplaying niche in this site and make friends with other roleplayers, writers, and artists. And of course, I see much room for improvement in my storytelling skills, so maybe I should find a roleplaying tutor to help me out, haha.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you're having a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget everything you have ever heard about literate roleplaying, and run away with us! >:3 Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Caustic! I'm October nice to meet you.

Here at Iwaku we put the fun factor...BACK IN RP! It's why everyone loves it here.
If you need anything feel free to ask!

How do you shower and draw without getting the paper wet? You sound like a weirdo. I think I like you. xD

Welcome to Iwaku!

WELCOMEN! But yeah welcome and have fun :). I'll probably see you around.

Hey everyone, thanks for all the welcomes and such!
Haha, yes, I'm quite the weirdo, I think.