New Vampire Attraction

L

Little_Heathan

Original poster
Ok, since we discussed the main idea of the rp in the rp partner section. This is where we can introduce our characters and also plot some ideas if need be.

But to keep the idea in mind, here it is again:

The female character lives in a small town, where everyone knows everyone sort of deal, most of the people that live there are rich or very high status in the middle class. Near the outskirts are the people who own farms. But way on the outskirts on top of a large hill, called Desolate Hill, is a mansion that looks like no one has lived in for hundreds of years. The female character is one who is obsessed with the occult, like for example vampires, werewolves and witchcraft, and an outcast in school because of the way she dresses. She dresses goth, while the other students wear the "in" clothes. She has only one friend, her best friend, named Jessie, who also goth

Jessie spots people moving into the mansion and of course calls her best friend, the female character, they are both excited and want to meet the family who moved in. The only family member of the new family that goes to the school is a goth girl named Chassidy. Once she begins to attent the school, rumors begin to fly around the entire school, and town that she and her family of vampires. It's up to the female character and Jessie to debunk these rumors. But the truth is Chassidy is half vampire and the rest of her family are vampires.

Here is the character sheet template. After posting this I shall post my characters asap.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:

Occupation/School/Grade:
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
Talents:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:
Inner Personality:
Secret:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Present Life:

So we can use this to talk too right? I have a few questions for the character profile do I use all that in the white? lol it looks long for a profile so I was just wondering and if yes I am fine with it. (: That's mainly all my questions for now.

No it doesn't have to be all in white, it can be any call you wish it to be. lol yes we can talk here too discuss things about the rp that will go down, like the plot ect. Oh and please accept my apology, I have depression, so I lost intrest in roleplaying for a while. But now I'm on medication and should be rping normally.