New to Iwaku!

N

nelielxx

Original poster
I would like to start, I am not a new RP'er, not at all. I started in 2004, over yahoo messenger. Moved to myspace, then sitemodel, RP.ME which I'm there currently, and now here. I want to get away from those dramatic networking sites and try something different. Hopefully Iwaku will have what I'm looking for, Actual RP'ers!

What nicknames do you like to be called? Well, I wish to RP here, and not get in to any real life things. So, Call me Nelliel, Nell, Neliel. <3.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? in RP Female & age? Uhknown? I Honestly don't know! ;___;. and in RL: Female, 22. and that's all you need to know about RL personal stuff of me.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I honestly enjoy all genres. I hate RP'ing the same thing over and over again. If I haven't tried it, then bring it on! It's something new for me to try!

What kind of characters do you usually play? Fantasy. I usually create my own. I enjoy Faerie, Vampire, Were-animal (Loup Garu/Werewolf, werefox, just whatever animal transformation), Dark, Light and Fluffy xD, Fighting, Adventures, Suspense, Thriller. Assassins are fun! Right now I'm really in to Bleach role play. :).

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Uhm... Out of those, Wolf Packs.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! "Hey I just met you! & This is Crazy! But here's my number! Call Me Maybe!" xD Last song I heard. Uggghhh It's so catchy!

I guess I'm done? View my profile! I have the resume's and info all filled out! :)

Whoa, so many years of experience! That's awesome!

Hello, Neliel and welcome to Iwaku!

I'm that one pirate who sails the seas just looking for donuts..Odd huh?

You have a lot of characters you play, which is super cool! You'll fit in a lot of different RPS easily. ^^
And if you need anything, please just ask! We'll help you out.

What Juku said. Welcome to the site and if you have any questions, never hesitate to ask.
Otherwise, see you in the RP's.

Hello, Neliel! I'm Hirohashi! Feel free to shorten that to Hiro if you'd like. Welcome to Iwaku!

That's an impressive list of characters. With your experience and love of so many genres I'm sure you'll find a huge variety of roleplays you enjoy here!

Our fantasy roleplays can be found here. There's even a place to post your plot ideas to gather interested players, or check out those of other members.

Like Juku and Davion have both said, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Have fun! ^^